Hades X Reader X Persephone

You smiled as you looked down at the roses in your hand. You were cutting off their thorns as a customer had ordered them earlier today. You owned a flower shop, but sold many other plants besides flowers. It was the most well known flower shop in the town for its beauty and wide variety. Everyone loved to go there to get some plants and to also talk to you. You were considered the most beautiful girl in the town and so everyone wanted to talk to you. Girls wanted to know how you got so gorgeous, was it genetics or plastic? And guys always wanted to go on dates or get down your pants, but you always denied them. You were more focused on your business more than anything. You always wanted to own a flower shop, and now you did so you weren't going to let it go out of business.

Soon you heard the bell ring, telling you someone has entered the shop. It was close to closing time so this must be your last customer. Once you finished up with the roses you walked out from the back and gave them to the person who ordered them before walking over to the man who walked in. He was tall and muscular with black hair and red eyes and a woman on his arm. She was also very beautiful with long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. You've never seen them here in town so they must have just moved here. "Hello, what can I do for you today?" You asked them with a sweet smile on your face. 

They glanced over at you before they both blushed and the girl smiled at you. "She's so cute!" She said with a sweet smile. You smiled and giggled. "Thank you." You said softly before the man chuckled and nodded. "She is isn't she?" He said before smirking and moving close to you. "Tell me, what's your name?" He asked and you looked at him with a smile before pointing to your nametag. He nodded once reading it and smirking. "That's a beautiful name." He said softly and looked over at you presumed who was his girlfriend. "This is my wife, Persephone an d my name is Hades." He said, this made you giggle though. I didn't expect you two to have names like that, kinda like the Hades and Persephone myth." You said and they both laughed. "Yes it is a very weird coincidence." Persephone said softly.

You nodded and giggled before talking to them for a bit. They asked questions about the flowers and other plants you have, asking advice of which would be best for them. They were apparently thinking of making their home more lively with plants. You put on a smile and told them everything you knew and what you thought was best for them. They apparently liked your advice and gave you their numbers to talk about it more and then they left. You sighed and carried on with your shift until it was the end of the day and the store needed to be closed. You turned off all the lights and flipped the sign from open to closed before walking out and locking the door. It was nice to finally be able to go home. There was barely anyone in town at this point so you walked alone through the streets to get to your apartment. 

While you were walking you could feel a gaze resting upon you. This freaked you out slightly, but you thought nothing of it. Maybe it was just your imagination, you have been getting very paranoid lately. You glanced around every once in a while, you couldn't wait to get home to all your plants. You also had a pet chameleon, he was your little buddy. You were just happy to at least have someone in your life. The chameleon's name was Wallie, he was basically your only friend. Most of your friends have moved away from this town and went to different cities to start college or a career. You were the only one out of your friend group left in this small town.

Finally you made it to the apartment complex and slowly walked up the stairs until you mad it to your apartment. It was small and filled with books and plants, but you didn't mind, you loved the way it looked. You slowly made your way to your bedroom and began to undress. Once clothes in something comfy you walked over to the tank that held Wallie and smiled at the sight of him. "Hey buddy, you wanna come out for a bit?" You asked, but he only stared at you in response. This made you giggle while you opened up the top and held your hand out for him to crawl up to which he did. "Mommy missed you, now it's time to ma-" You instantly stopped talking when hearing something shatter. You almost jumped out of your skin at the sound of it, but quickly regained yourself and placed Wallie on your shoulder, grabbing a bat and making your way out of the room.

Your breath hitched inside your lungs as you slowly made your way around the house, seeing nothing, you decided it was your imagination. You sighed in relief and turned around, only to see one of the pots your plants was in was shatter on the floor. How could you have missed that? Suddenly another shatter came from your bedroom. You clutched onto the bat and slowly tiptoed into your bedroom, seeing Wallie's tank on the floor in pieces, but no one was in the room. What the hell was going on? 

Suddenly you felt a hand rest on your shoulder, making you scream and swing the bat, blood splattering everywhere. You looked to see Hades on the floor, he seemed to be dead. You felt the blood dripping down your face and was about to run to him in panic, until his eyes opened and he coughed, sitting up. "You swing pretty hard." He said and chuckled, that's when you felt a female's body press against your from behind. You were about to turn around to see who it was, but a cloth was placed over your mouth. "It's okay darling, I'm sure the gods will love you just as much as we do." A familiar voice whispered, after a second you realized who it was right before passing out. Persephone...