Eros X Reader | Part 2

You and Jerrad had been together for three years now. You two had become really close and do everything together. Your family loved him too and now you two were planning to get married, he had already proposed on Christmas so you couldn't wait. You sighed in content as you snuggled up to Jerrad in bed while watching a movie. You were happy that you had finally found the man of your dreams, and he had finally found the woman of his dreams as well. "Hey baby?" He said as he looked down at you. You looked up at him and smiled. "Yes?" You asked him. "I love you." He muttered with a soft smile. You kissed him gently and lovingly before answering him back. "I love you too." You said and giggled as he showered you in kisses.

After a while and once the movie was over you two headed to bed. You woke up the next morning and got up as he begged for you to cuddle him again. You shook your head and smiled before going to the closet and getting some clothes, getting dressed in them. "I'm going to go to the coffee shop a few blocks down, what do you want from there?" You asked him and he thought about it. "I'd like a coffee and a croissant." He said and you nodded as you put on some shoes. You walked out of the house and into the streets of the city. It was a quiet and rainy day today so you had brought your umbrella with you to keep you dry. You began to walk down the street, but stopped and turned around when you heard footsteps. you noticed one of your old friends that is now a huge fan of what you do. "Oh, hey it's been a while." You said with a smile. He didn't say anything and just walked up to you.

"I heard you're getting married." He said with a scowl. You nodded and looked at him curiously. "Is something wrong?" You asked and he glared. "Yes! I was supposed to be the one to marry you! Don't you remember? You said in high school that we will!" He yelled at you. You were taken aback by all of this as your eyes widened. "That was years ago, we haven't seen each other since then." You said, trying to talk some reason into him. You stepped back when he walked closer. "I won't allow you to marry him..." He muttered at tears fell from his eyes. "I'm sorry, but we are going to get married anyways." You said as you backed away quickly. He growled and ran to you. You quickly turned around and began to run as fast as you could, but these high heels were slowing you down. 

You suddenly slipped and broke your ankle as the heel of one of the high heels broke. You screamed as he grabbed you and dragged you into an alley, trying to tear off your shirt once in it. You screamed and thrashed around as you yelled and pleaded for him to stop, but he didn't, it only encouraged him to keep going. Before he could do anything though, Jerrad appeared from behind him with a pissed off look as he grabbed him by the throat and turned him around. "What do you think you're doing to MY fiancé?" He growled as he bared his teeth. The guy looked at Jerrad in fear as he struggled to get out of his grip. Jerrad all of a sudden grew wings as he flew into the air. 

You watched this in shock, not knowing what to do with what was happening. You could barely feel the pain in your ankle now, all you could feel was the rain caressing you as it dripped down from the sky. You watched as Jerrad dropped the man from high in the skies, the man screaming and flailing everywhere as he fell, knowing he's falling to his death. You flinched when you heard the crack of his bones as he crashed to the ground, making no more noise as blood rushed out from places his bones have made it out of his skin. You placed a hand on your mouth as you looked at him, tears streaming from your eyes as you watched the red liquor poor from his body. 

You heard a thud from behind you and turned around to see Jerrad standing there as he looked at you with worry in his eyes. "I'm sorry he did that to you baby, are you okay?" He asked worriedly as he leaned down to you and pulled you close. "W-what are you...?" You stuttered out as your eyes stayed wide open with fear and shock of what happened. He frowned and sighed. "I am the God Eros, I have fallen in love with you from the moment I read your first book, you are a talented author and now that I have you, I will never let you go." He said as his hold on you grew tighter. You sobbed into his chest as he admitted to this. You didn't know what to do with this information. "Why haven't you told me before?" You asked through sobs. He ran a hand through your hair as he answered. "I didn't want you to panic and leave me..." He murmured with sadness in his voice.

You looked up at him and smiled lovingly. "I would never leave you." You murmured to him before kissing his lips. He returned the kiss with passion and love. He tried to pull you closer, but you whined in pain as you looked down at your swollen ankle. His eyes widened seeing it as his wings disappeared. He quickly stood up and picked you up bridal style as he walked out of the ally and into the morning streets. He walked at a fast pace and pulled over a taxi. "Take me to the hospital." He said as the taxi driver nodded and sped off. He held you close to him, ignoring everything else in the world and giving you his full attention. He wasn't going to let you go. You were all his, forever...