Hades X Reader X Persephone Part 2!

WARNING!!! This chapter contains a lemon in it, I'm sorry if you didn't want this for part two, but I haven't made one in a while so I say "Fuck it!" and made one.

Screaming, cries of pain from men, women, and children could be heard throughout the air. Everything was dark though, you couldn't see a damn thing. Were your eyes open or closed? Have you become blind? What was going on. You groaned from the aching pain in your head, slowly turning it from side to side when you realized you couldn't move your hands. It was so cold, what was going on. Were you naked? Why couldn't you move your hands? You began to hyperventilate as you broke into a cold sweat, your heart racing fast. What the hell was going on? You needed answers, you needed to see, you needed to move, but you couldn't do any of those things. 

"Calm down darling, no need to be so impatient~." A voice said from somewhere beside you, just loud enough to hear above the screams. "Wh-what's going on? Where am I?" You asked in a panicked voice, you were too scared, who was that person? They sounded male, and that voice sounded familiar, but you couldn't remember a thing. "Hush now darling, we will begin our session soon, first she must come back and we will have our fun." The voice said with a chuckle. You didn't like the sound of that. You could feel the tears slip from your eyes. God you just wanted to go home. You began to pull and tug on whatever was holding you back, hoping it would break, but you were wrong, you laid there exhausted as the laughing continued.

"You really think you could get out that easily? These were made by Hephaestus himself to keep you here for as long as we please, and we plan on keeping you there till you're nothing but blood, sweat and tears." He said, his laugh now becoming sinister. You didn't like this at all, but he immediately stopped when you both heard the creaking of a door opening. He turned around and smiled when seeing who it was. If you haven't guessed already, these two were Hades and Persephone, the ones from the flower shop, but they were also the god of the underworld and the goddess of spring. They were getting bored with their normal sex life so why not add another to it? They couldn't find anyone good enough, until they found you. Instantly you caught their eye, but they didn't want you just for sex, maybe to become their wife. Even Persephone wanted you as her wife, but they argued of who should get her until they made an agreement to share. 

Now here you are, stuck in their bedroom, chained to their bed and blindfolded. What a beautiful sight it was to them, your naked body squirming against the restraints as tears soaked into the blindfold, they wanted to do so many things to you. Persephone smiled when seeing her husband and kissed him on the lips softly as he kissed back. "Are you ready for this dear?" He asked and she nodded. "Of course I am." She said and giggled, walking over to the bed and taking off her silky dress as Hades began to undress as well. Once both were nude they climbed into the bed, making you panic when you felt weight on the bed. "Wh-wha-" Before you could say anything you felt lips on yours. It was Hades that kissed you first. "Hush now darling, we will be sure to make your first time pleasurable." He said in a soft and seductive tone which made you blush. 

"Your blush is so cute, but your lips look so tasty." Persephone said before smashing her lips onto yours. They each took turns kissing you until you felt a hand slide down your body, sending shivers down your spine. You squirmed to show your discomfort with this, but the hand kept trailing down your chest, to your stomach, and down to your clit. You gasped when feeling two fingers between your folds as they slowly inserted themselves inside you. You moaned and then heard Persephone giggle. "Looks like she's enjoying this." She said as she placed a hand on your cheek. 

"P-please stop!" You cried out, but they weren't listening as they kept doing. Hades kept fingering you, adding another finger after a while, causing you to arch your back and blush madly. You moaned out even though you didn't want to. Persephone smirked at this before sitting on your face and forcing you to eat her out. Hades took his time before taking out his fingers and positioning his manhood in front of your clit. "This may hurt a little, but it'll be pleasurable after a while I promise." He said as he smirked, shoving himself forcefully inside you. 

You moaned out inside Persephone, causing her to moan as well before smirking. "Just enjoy this, let us pleasure you." She said as she grinded onto your tongue. You would be lying if you said you weren't enjoying this. You felt Hades moving in and out fast, you could hear his grunts as he slowly began to penetrate your womb. This was all so new to you, you had no idea what you should do, if you should plead for them to stop or keep going. You wanted more, but it felt so wrong. You moaned again as you stuck your tongue further into Persephone, who knew one day you would be eating out a goddess while a god fucked you? 

You finally decided to let loose and just go with this, letting them do as they please to you and trying out new positions every so often. You were their toy for the night and after a few weeks you three were married to each other and later on your were pregnant. You never expected any of this, but soon came to terms with everything, becoming a goddess yourself and enjoying the eternity you had with the two and your children....

NOTE: I'm sorry it took so long to make I had things going on and some complications with my computer, I've also been trying to spend more time with family and friends but thank you for waiting and I hope you enjoy this chapter.