Eros X Reader

You were an author of the most famous romance series in the market, more than Twilight. You were happy with your job and what you wrote since you have always wanted to be a writer ever since you were little. You would write stories on anything you had, what can you say, it was your passion. Your most famous series of novels was the series 'Eros' where is was about ancient Greek times and a love story between a king, a princess, and a hero. They would go on adventures and fight one another for her hand in marriage, but she would always deny them because she loved someone else who you haven't said yet, but you gave hints it's someone else that's not that important in the book, but soon will be.

You had many fans that loved what you wrote and you were thankful for them, but you didn't realize one of them was a famous Greek God. Yes, the Greek God that was the name of the book was the one that loved it so much. He loved how accurately it describes Greek culture in the old days and how much effort you made to make the story worth while. He would watch you write sometimes and sees that you would rewrite entire chapters just to get it right. He admired your hard work and wishes to talk to you one day. He does know that you will be signing the newest release of the book series in a week so he couldn't wait until then. 

Anyways you were in bed asleep until your alarm clock rang, signaling for you to get up and start your day. You turned off the alarm and sat up while yawning and shoved the covers off of you before going to the bathroom to do your daily routine. You got dressed afterwards and went downstairs to make you some breakfast. You just fixed yourself a bowl of cereal and quickly ate before deciding to go to your office to begin writing again. You were finishing up the newest edition of the series 'Eros' and you didn't want to disappoint your fans.

You had finally finished it and smiled as you did. You printed out the book and put it all together before going to go to the bookstore to see someone that will publish it. You walked out of the house and to your car. You got inside and drove off to the bookstore and once there you walked inside and looked around until you saw one of the workers. "Hello miss (l/n), it's good to see you again." He said with a smile as you smiled back. "It's good to see you too." You said before looking around. "Do you know where the boss is?" You asked him and he nodded before pointing to a direction. "He's over there in his office." He said and you thanked him for his help before walking away.

You walked over to the door of the owner's office and knocked gently. You heard a small 'come in' and walked inside after opening the door. The boss smiled once he saw you. "Hello again (y/n), it's good to see you." He said and you smiled and nodded. "It's good to see you too sir." You said softly. You talked to him about your new book and he agreed to publish it. This made you happy as you gave him the book and headed out to look at some of the books. You went to the romantic section since you were a helpless romantic. As you were looking at the books you heard someone cough from behind you. You turned around to see a handsome man staring at you.

You smiled and blushed slightly as you locked eyes with him. "Is there something you need?" You asked him and he nodded. "Are you (y/n) (l/n) by any chance?" He asked and you smiled. "Why yes I am." You said. He smiled brightly and took your hand in his. "I am a huge fan of your Eros series and I was wondering if I could have a few pictures with you and an autograph?" He asked you and you nodded. "Of course you can." You said and he took out his phone, taking a few photo with you then you gave him your autograph. He didn't want to leave just yet and started talking to you about random things.

As you two were talking a gorgeous young woman walked up and glared at you. "Come on, we need to go." She said to the guy. He frowned and took your hand in his. "Just a little longer, she's my favorite author, I came here to get one of her books and I haven't found it yet." He said and the girl rolled her eyes as she grabbed him. "Who is this?" You asked him and he sighed. "Why does that concern you?" The girl growled out and you looked at her. "I was just wondering is all." You said and she rolled her eyes, grabbing the guy and dragging him away.

You sighed, but felt something in your hand that he was holding. You opened that hand to see a paper with his number on it and giggled. He must really want to talk to you. You walked off and out of the store after paying for a book and went to your home. Once inside you sighed and looked around. You decided to text the guy from earlier and took his phone number out of your pocket, putting it in a new contact and texting him:

Me: Hey

Him: Hey! I must have not told you my name huh?

Me: Yeah, you never have.

Him: My name is Jerrad btw.

Me: Well it's nice to meet you Jerrad.

Him: We should hang out sometimes, maybe this Friday?

Me: Sure, sounds good.

Him: Alright, I can't wait.

You smiled and leaned back on your couch after that. Looks like you had a date on Friday.

That Friday you woke up and started on a new book before it was almost time to go. You quickly got dressed in something nice before waiting for him to arrive at your house. You had planned out the rest of the dat with him so you were really excited for this. You sighed and heard the doorbell ring as you ran to the front door and opened it to see him. "Hey there cutie." Jerrad said with a smirk. You blushed and looked down with a soft smile. "H-hey Jerrad." You said softly. You looked up when he grabbed your hand. This made you blush even more when he kissed the back of your hand softly while making eye contact with you. "Let's go princess." He said softly with a kind smile.

You couldn't help but to melt at that moment. Your heart fluttered like it never had, you knew that you were in love. You smiled at him and nodded as he held your hand and led you into the streets. you followed him, staying close beside him as he smiled happily. How long he had waited for you to be by his side, and now it's finally happening. He was so happy and excited to finally be with you. He kissed the top of your head and walked into a small shop to let you look around and he would buy whatever you wanted. Of course you tried to say you could buy it, but he refused and did anyways. You felt so lucky to have met a guy like him, and he felt so lucky that he ever got the chance to meet you. Finally you two had what you have wanted, each other...

I might make another chapter of this if I feel like it where you find out he's a god, let me know if you would like that.