Demon X Reader

It was a nice autumn day. The leaves were bright oranges, yellows, and reds. They fell onto the soft ground underneath them, leaving it colorful. It was a perfect day to go out into the town and looked around at things, or go on a hike in the woods. You lived in a small town called Trickslaville. It was very small with only about 40,000 people living there. You were one of those people of course. You have been born and raised in this town. You lived with all the others who believed in all the stories around about spirits and demons that haunt parts of the town. You believed in this of course, but for a different reason. You could actually see the spirits and demons that no one else could see. When you were a kid everyone was scared of you and bullied you for saying you can see the spirits. You learned to just keep your mouth shut about it after a while. Your only friend was a demon actually. He had white hair and blue eyes with a red devil mask. He usually liked to play tricks on you and make you laugh. You knew how dangerous demons could be though, and never let your guard down around him. You felt closer to him than any human, but he was still very dangerous to be around.

You sighed and walked out of your house. You were the owner of a small shop at the town center. The store sold toys and different things for kids. You always had an interest in toys, they always gave you comfort in your childhood. You didn't have the best childhood, but at least you had one. You were just thankful that you had good parents and all the people that cared for you. Finally you made it to the town center and walked to your shop, unlocking the door and flipping the open/closed sign to open. You walked to the cash register and tested it to make sure it was working. The cash register was very old so you had to make sure it was working properly every morning. Once you made sure it was working you heard the door open from the bell above it and looked over to see an old woman walking in. She had a round, wrinkled face with a kind smile that had too much red lipstick on it. She was wearing an old flowery dress that seemed to come out of the 60's. 

She looked over and smiled at you before walking over. She was one of your regular customers, her name was Jude and she was the grandmother of one of the kids that you babysit sometimes. The kid was the son of one of your only friends. You smiled back at her and looked at her. "What are you looking for today Mrs. Shepard?" You asked her and she looked around before speaking. "I was hoping you had the new car selection, Christian really wants the red one from it, I can't remember what he called it." She said and you nodded. "They just came in yesterday." You said and walked out from behind the counter and to a shelf where you pulled down a giant red remote control car. She smiled once seeing it and thanked you before giving you the money and leaving after a small conversation about the news last night.

You sighed and heard something from behind you. You turned around to see the demon. His name was Azu and he followed you wherever you went. "Hey Azu." You said and walked back to the counter. "I don't like that woman." He said with his arms crossed. You rolled your eyes at this and counted the money. "You don't like anyone." You said and he nodded in agreement. That day was busier than usual. Many people came into the shop, searching for low priced toys. It was nice having many customers. It made you feel good. Once it was finally quitting time and the last customer left you sighed in relief and walked out of the shop after turning the sign to closed and locking the door.

You walked home in the dark alone with Azu floating behind you. While walking you saw the streets glow with the dust of spirits. They flew around the skies and walked along the streets, some with horrified looks, others with the look of despair. Some actually seemed happy and peaceful, that was mostly the children though. This was normal for you to see. The streets always looked pretty with the glowing green flashes of light though. You knew some of the spirits and had conversations with them every once in a while, but mostly kept to yourself. Every once in a while you would see a demon pestering with a lost soul that is floating by or minding their business on the ground. The only demon that never really messed with others was Azu, he didn't find it fun apparently, it got old for him thousands of years ago. 

You finally made it home and sighed as you walked inside and looked around before taking off your jacket and going to your bedroom. You dressed into something more comfy and walked to the kitchen to make yourself dinner. You had a bowl of rice and ravioli for dinner. You walked to the living room and turned on the TV, turning on Netflix and watching some anime on there while eating. Azu watched you as you ate, but you were used to his stare by now. He always stared at you like this, and you thought nothing of it. You jumped when you felt a hand run through your hair and turned back to look at Azu who was the one playing with your hair.

"What are you doing?" You asked him and he shrugged as he stared down at his tangle hands. You rolled your eyes and got your hair out of his grip before standing up with the empty dishes in hand. He frowned as you walked away from him and into the kitchen, washing the dirty dishes that you just ate from while ignoring him. "Don't ignore me." He growled. "Why shouldn't I?" You asked with a smirk. He glared and grabbed you, pulling you into a kiss. "Because, that will happen." He said as he chuckled. You watched him with shocked eyes as his was filled with love and lust. "I might just do that whether you ignore me or not." He said as he smiled widely and kissed you once again with passion. 

You pushed him away to which he stared at you in shock. "Don't do that!" You yelled as he floated there, staring at you. He finally regained his composure after a while and frowned. "Don't push me away like that." He said in a stern voice. You rolled your eyes and began to walk off while he followed you. Before you knew it you were pushed onto the ground with him on top of you and a wide smirk on his face. "I'm the more powerful one here, and I can make you do whatever I want you to, so don't forget it...."