Seth X Reader

You had decided to visit ancient Egypt with your fiancé, Chance. It was supposed to be the last vacation before you two got married. You two loved to explore the world and visit cultures to learn about them. This time you two agreed to go to Ancient Egypt to see all the great temples and pyramids they have made. You two had already made it to your hotel room and were now laying in the bed together. It was night time and you two were tired and just wanted to sleep before the big day tomorrow. You yawned and slowly fell asleep, dreaming of the ancient Egyptian Gods. What a weird dream.

you woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes. You smiled and got up as you walked over to the kitchen to see your fiancé cooking breakfast. "Morning love." He said softly as he kissed your head. You smiled happily and kissed his cheek in return. "Good morning baby." You said as you hugged him. He hugged you back with a slight blush and a soft smile. How much you loved him, you were glad you met him, he was the man of your dreams. Once the pancakes were finished you took a few and some syrup and began to eat. He was a good cook so of course the pancakes were delicious. You thanked him for the meal before going over and rinsing off your plate. 

He did the same after he was done and stretched softly. "So where do you want to go first for today?" He asked as he pulled you close. "I was thinking to the great pyramids." You said as he nodded and kissed you before pulling away. You went and got your clothes and went to change into them. Once you and your fiancé were finally ready and dressed, you two walked out of the apartment and out of the building. You called an Uber who took you to a bus stop that will take you to the pyramids. Once at them, you and your fiancé took photos and selfies of it. You were so happy to finally be here with him. You two have dreamed of going here for the longest time, ever since you two began to date, and now the moment was finally here.

You saw something at one of the pyramids and pointed it out to your fiancé. "Let's go check it out." You said with excitement. His eyes widened and he quickly shook his head. "No, we shouldn't trail away from the group, we could get left behind!" He said with worry. You rolled your eyes and grabbed his arm. "We are here for adventure, so come on, it'll be fun." You said with a giggle. He seemed a bit hesitant, but finally agreed to it. You two walked into the pyramid, Chance complaining about how we shouldn't do this, but you just ignored him. You loved a good adventure, it was always fun. 

You walked through the maze of halls with your phone flashlight on until you came to a bit room glowing from the burning torches on the walls. There were hieroglyphs on the walls of the room, filling it with color. It didn't seem as destroyed and dirty as most of the pyramid, it was instead very pretty and clean. You gasped as you looked around at everything in awe while Chance seemed to be freaked out by this. You walked over to all the gold riches that were in a pile in the corner of the room. "Look at all this!" You said in amazement while staring at it all in awe, amazed at how much there was. "M-maybe we should go." He muttered nervously as he walked over to you. "Oh come on, you can't back out now, I wanna look around some more!" You said with a wide smile. He sighed and frowned. "We don't belong in here." He said softly and you looked down. "Yeah, but a little exploring wont hurt." You muttered while he took your hand.

"Lets go." He said and you hesitantly nodded before standing up. You two turned around to head out the door, but you turned around to see a man with the head of a dog watching you two with a glare. "What are you doing in my home?" He growled angrily as he clenched his fists. You were shocked to see him and stared at him for a few moment before speaking up. "W-we were just curious since we saw someone walk in here, we thought it was okay to." You said as you put your head down. "You think it's okay to come into the home of a God!" He yelled in fury as you held onto Chance, hiding behind him. "I'm sorry." You said. He sighed before smirking down at you. "You must repay for what you have done, and you can repay me by giving me your body." He said with an evil grin. 

Your eyes widened and you looked at Chance he was glaring at the man before you two. "I can't do that, I have a fiancé." You said, which angered the god. "You will, you have no say in this!" He yelled before grabbing you and pulling you away from Chance. You screamed, but it was no use, he kept a tight hold on you. Chance growled and punched him square in the snout, making the god jump back while you took the chance and got out of his grip. He held his snout before looking at Chance and glaring at him. "You will pay for this mortal." He said before grabbing Chance as he thrashed around, trying to throw punches at the god and kick him. But he could do nothing as the god sunk his canine teeth into him, blood spilling from the punctured holes. You covered your mouth and screamed, regretting ever making him come inside here. 

The god smirked as he threw your fiancé to the ground and grabbed you, pulling you close to him. "Please don't do this!" You cried out in desperation as you struggled to get away. He wouldn't let go of you though as he did as he pleased with you. He never let you go after that, forcing you to become his wife and have his children. You regret everything that has led up to you coming to Egypt...

Sorry if this one is more sucky I kinda rushed through it to get it over with since this is a really old request and I wanted to get it done. Thanks for understanding I might make another version of this in the future if I feel like it, one that is better than this one.