Helios X Reader

Hey guys, so I don't know if I should make a part to of this or not, I want to leave it up to yall to tell me what I should do, thanks for reading!

Helios would ride his chariot through the sky every day, watching others that are on the ground. It gets boring after a while. Of course he would see many things people would like to keep a secret and some embarrassing things that make him laugh, but other times nothing is happening which makes him really bored. He has watched wars and the world grow into what it is today, advanced, more advanced than the gods, but we have found way to stay as advanced as them. Now humans don't really believe in the Greek Gods anymore, but what could he do about it?

 They were their own people. He sighed and looked down at the earth. When he did though he spotted a beautiful girl getting out of a car with moving bags and boxes. This beautiful girl was you. You have always been considered very pretty, although you didn't like the attention it gave you. You would rather be alone and with an animal or two while reading a book quietly, that seemed like a good day spent well. He watched you as you carried your things inside to your new apartment. You must be a college student or something, maybe just starting college. He smiled softly as he watched you, he knew he has already be struck by Eros, but he didn't care. He has a wife of course, but he has had many affairs, just one more wouldn't hurt. 

What he didn't know though was that you were the daughter of Aphrodite from one of her affairs with a human male. That's where you got your beauty from, but you rarely saw your mom since she was always in the clouds, but she was always watching over you, and right now she was. She didn't like the eyes that Helios was giving you as she watched him. She glared and walked over to him with a scowl. "Helios, why are you looking at my daughter like that?" She growled. This caught him off guard as he looked at her while she stood on a cloud, following his chariot. "I didn't realize that was your daughter." He said and shock. He never guessed he would fall for the daughter of the person he hated. 

"Don't you ever look at my daughter like that again or I will destroy you, in fact, don't even go near her." Aphrodite growled out in pure rage. You were the favorite child of Aphrodite since you were the prettiest of all her sons and daughters and had the most beautiful voice out of them all as well. She didn't want someone like Helios or Zeus soiling your innocence. She wanted you to find a guy that would actually treat you right, unlike those two irresponsible gods, all of them are irresponsible actually, so she doesn't want you with any god.

"I won't, I promise." Helios said as he bowed to her. He was lying though of course. Now he just wanted to get revenge for all the shit that she has done to him. He hated her for everything that she has done, like killing one of his beloved mistresses that he loved so much after she made him fall in love with her. He was going to take revenge on Aphrodite and soil her favorite child. He didn't care if he loved her or not, he was going to take her. Aphrodite could feel that he was up to something, but didn't question what it was. She soon left after a while and Helios smirked as he waited till his duty was finally finished.

Once the sun went down and he was finally finished with the day, he walked through the streets of the city to try and find you. He couldn't at first, but soon spotted you in a café reading a book. He walked inside and up to your seat. "Mind if I sit here?" He asked with a soft smile as he pointed to the seat beside you. You looked up at him and shrugged. "Go ahead." You said and went back to your book. He sat down and stared at you, hiding his malicious intent inside them. "So what's your name?" He asked and you shrugged, not even realizing what he asked. he frowned at this and asked again. "I asked what was your name? Do you not know it?" She said and chuckled. You looked at him and blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry, I'm just so enraptured in this book." You said and cleared your throat before answering him. "My name is (y/n), what's yours?" You asked.

He smiled and looked at you with beautiful golden eyes that could melt anyone's heart. "My name is Alex." He said and you nodded. He was a little surprised that you just ignored his good looks, he thought you would have fallen head over heels for him at this point. After a while of talking you checked your phone for the time. "Gosh, it's already almost midnight, I have to go I'm sorry." You said with a soft smile. He blushed and tried to hide his glare. He hated that he loved that smile so much. If only you weren't the daughter of Aphrodite, then maybe you two would be okay. 

You began to walk out of the café until you heard someone call out your name. "(y/n), wait! You forgot your book." You turned around to see Alex behind you with the book in his hand. "Oh, thank you." You said with a smile as you said goodbye before walking into the sea of people, instantly disappearing. he frowned when he couldn't see your body anymore, why did he feel this strong connection to you. While he was talking to you he realized how innocent and foolish you were and it made him want you all the more. You were a beautiful girl, yet you didn't long to be in the arms of a man, you yearned to be your own woman, and he loved that about you. He knew that he had fallen madly in love, but what can he do? He will just wither away in his love until he finally gives in to his urges, or make you fall in love with him back, either way, he will have you....