Naga X Reader | Part Two

OMG this is long overdue but I have totally forgot to go it and I just remembered when a bunch of people has asked me to. I'm so sorry, but here it is and I hope you enjoy, I have many oneshots in the making rn, but I am also making another oneshot book so once I release that please go read, thank you.

WARNING: this chapter will be a lemon so if you aren't into that then please don't read this, thank you.

You groaned as you slowly stirred from your sleep. You felt something slithering between your legs and tried to push it away, but heard a light chuckle when you did this. Your eyes instantly opened as fear clouded them. You looked over to see Koil staring at you with hunger and lust in his eyes. You backed away and looked around to see you were in a cave of some sort with torches on the walls, giving it some light. "Where am I?" You asked. Koil pulled you close to him with her arms around your waist. "You're in my den, this is where you will be living from now on." He said with a smirk as he kissed your neck. You gasped and smacked him when he did this. "Don't do that!" You yelled, but when you saw the look in his eyes you instantly regret what you did.

He pinned you to the bed and snarled down at you, baring his teeth. "I am your mate now and I tell you what to do, you have to listen to me or else." He growled as his claws dug into your wrists. You whined as tears sprung into your eyes. "Koil please stop, that hurts!" You yelled and he smirked as he stopped, but instead he leaned his head down to your neck and began to kiss everywhere on your neck, leaving no spot untouched by his lips. When he heard you moan he smirked and bit into that spot of your neck, making you scream out in pain, but soon you could feel yourself getting wet and blushing. You could feel the venom he was injecting you with running through your blood.

You were guessing this was venom to put you into heat. Koil moved both your wrists into one of his hands as he slipped his free hand up your shirt. You gasped and squirmed and thrashed around to get him to stop. He growled at this and used his free hand to grab onto your neck. "You better stop this or I will force you to." He growled as he glared at you, putting pressure onto your neck. You tried to get air into your lungs, but couldn't as tears threatened to escape your eyes. Why was Koil being like this all of a sudden? He has never acted like this before, he used to be so kind and caring, but now he just seems ruthless and consumed in lust.

Koil smirked as you stopped squirming and released your neck, shoving his hand back up your shirt and moving it up.  You stiffened up and closed your eyes as he did this, just wishing it will be over quick. He licked his lips as he looked at your bra before he ripped off your shirt and tore off your bra. He smiled as he saw your breasts and admired them for a moment or two before leaning down and sucking on your nipple. You moaned slightly as you allowed him to, desire and lust from his venom taking a hold of you. You couldn't fight it anymore and all you could do was embrace it.

He let go of your wrists and began to massage your other breast with that hand. You moved your hands down to his head and ran them through his hair. He swirled his tongue around your nipple before slowly and gently biting it, making a gasp escape your lips. He smirked and moved away from your nipple to look up at you. "I'd love to hear more of your noises." He growled out lustfully. You blushed as you looked at him, trying to ignore what he said. He chuckled at this and moved up to your head, his lips only inches away from yours. "You can't fight this lust filling you, you'll have to give up at some point." He said. Before you could say anything back he kissed you with passion and love as he forced your lips open and shoved his long tongue into your mouth, exploring every inch.

You moaned into the kissed and once he finally pulled away you gasped for air. He panted slightly and ran his hands down your body and to your pants where he slowly slid them off of you. You quickly realized you he was doing and blushed madly as you tried to pull them back up. He was stronger though and ripped them off of you, leaving you in only panties. He looked down and ripped them off as well before admiring your fully naked body. How beautiful you were like this, he wanted more of you. He wanted to claim you now.

Koil knew you were a virgin though and had to be stretched out first before anything. He moved a hand to your womanhood and slowly massaged it before sticking a finger inside. You gasped as you felt a little uncomfortable from it as you squirmed around. He smiled down at you as he watched. He was going to have so much fun with you once you were stretched out. He added another finger which only made you more uncomfortable as you clutched the sheets. He leaned down and whispered sweet nothings into your ear as he moved the two fingers in and out of you. 

Soon you started to feel pleasure and let out a few moans, giving him the signal you were ready. He pulled his fingers out, leaving you to feel empty before positioning himself between your legs. You blushed as you looked at him before feeling something grind against your womanhood and your butt. That's when you realized he had two members, just like a snake. He smirked when he saw the look on your face and slowly moved into you. You gasped and instantly wrapped your arms around him, digging your nails into his back. He could barely feel it though as he groaned in pleasure.

He wiped away the tears that slid down your cheeks as you whined in pain. "Don't worry mate, you will adjust soon to my size, then we can continue." He groaned out to you. You nodded and waited for a minute until you finally felt pleasure and told him to carry on. He began to move in and out of you at a slow and steady pace before he began to go a little faster. You couldn't stop the moans from leaving your lips and you breathed heavily as well. He kissed you passionately as he thrusted into you, making you moan a little louder into the kiss. Oh how he loved this so much. He was having so much fun with you.

Koil moved away from your lips to kissed and suck on your neck, leaving hickeys wherever his lips touched. You ran a hand through his hair and the other clawed at his back. He groaned out in pleasure, slamming into you as hard as he could. "Koil~" You moaned out his name which made him smirk and slam into you once again. You couldn't lie, you were enjoying this a lot. You smiled and moaned loudly, almost screaming as he kept repeatedly doing this. He loved every moan that escaped those beautiful lips of yours, he wanted to hear more of them, he wanted to hear you scream his name.

He slamming in and out as fast and hard as he could, causing you to scream out his name every once in a while. He smiled at this, by this point both of you were consumed by lust, loving every moment of this. He has been waiting for this for a long time, and now it's finally becoming a reality, he will never let you go now. You weren't expecting to lose your virginity to him, but you were loving this anyways, Soon you could feel a knot form in your stomach as it slowly grew with each of his thrusts. Finally it burst, making you have an orgasm as you moaned out his name. He came a little while after you, cumming deep inside you as he groaned out your name and panting heavily. He collapsed on top of you, burying his face in your breast with a smile. "I love you." He said, but you said nothing back, you just played with his hair instead....