Human! Male X Huldra! Reader

You were born a Huldra, but you weren't like other Huldras. They loved to seduce people and take them to either kill them or make them their slave, but you didn't like that. You were kind hearted, unlike all the others, but you could be mean and evil if you wanted to. 

you sighed and took a grape from the golden bowl and ate it, enjoying the taste. You heard a noise come from a part of the cave that had a cloth over it. You looked over to see your mother appear from behind the cloth. She seemed to have a worried expression on her face as she walked up to you, one of her male slaves following her. "What's wrong?" You asked her. She looked up from biting her nail and at you. "Well, there's a problem." She said in a worried and scared tone. You looked at her a bit shocked before curiosity filled your eyes. "And what is this problem?" You asked.

She sighed and went to sat beside you, placing a hand on your shoulder. "There was a human male that has killed one of the Huldra's that like near us, I just want to tell you that if you leave the cave please be careful, he's still out there, he had just killed another of us two hours ago." She said. You nodded and smiled at her reassuringly. "Don't worry mom, I'll be careful." You said. She smiled and hugged you as her cow tail wagged slightly. "You're my pride and joy you know?" She said as her grip on you tightened as tears threatened to slip. You quickly wiped her tears away and furrowed your brows. "Please don't cry mother, I will be okay." You said and she nodded with a smile. "I won't." She said.

Later that day you noticed you two were running out of food so you decided to go and gather some fruit. You got a basket and walked out of the cave and into the vast wilderness surrounding it. You smiled as you looked around and began to walk into the forest, your tail swishing around as you did. Soon you came upon a small stream and saw some berry bushes along the waters edge. You walked down to the bushes and picked some of them, placing them in your basket, not realizing the newcomer who has stepped out from behind a tree.

"Who are you?" You jumped at the sudden voice from behind you and looked back to see a handsome guy standing there in front of you. You blushed slightly before looking down shyly. "My name is (y/n), I'm just here to collect some berries." You said as you messed with the bottom of your dress. He looked over at your cow tail as his eyes squinted at it. "Do you mind showing me around the forest, I haven't been in here a lot and I thought you could help me navigate through." He said. You nodded and smiled sweetly at him. "Well I can help you with that." you said as you took his hand and began to lead him through the forest with a bright and innocent smile. His eyes widened in shock at this, he's never seen a Huldra so innocent and kind before, there has to be a catch, but he knew there wasn't one.

You led him through the forest and stopped every once in a while to help a creature in need. He smiled softly as he watched you, until he realized it and quickly went to a stone cold face again. You stopped when you made it to the edge of the forest where the village was. "Here you are, I hope that was helpful, I can show you more of the forest some other time if you want." You said as you turned around to look at him. He blushed and slowly nodded before he knew what he was doing. You were to beautiful and special to deny. He couldn't bring himself to kill you. You may be a Huldra, but you were innocent and too kind. He could tell you didn't have the heart to hurt anyone. He loved it.

He walked into the village as you left him, but before that you two decided that tomorrow you two would meet up here to see more of the forest. He already knew it in and out like the back of his hand, but he wanted to see you again, he yearned for you. Something about you just made him want you and love you. He wished you could go home with him, but of course you couldn't. You had to go to your home instead. This frustrated him to no end, what the hell was going on with him. He decided to go and ask one of his friends what he was feeling. He walked to a small home that glowed in the darkness of the night.

He just realized that he was so enraptured in his thoughts that it was already dark. He sighed and knocked on the door and waited there for a few seconds before the door opened to show a guy with curly red hair and freckles all over his face and arms. "What do you want, Charlie, it's getting late and I'm tired." He said. Charlie didn't seem to care though as he walked into his house without hesitation. The red haired male groaned and closed the door before turning around to look at his friend. "I...feel something..." Charlie said as he kept his back to his friend. "What do you mean?" His friend asked in confusion.

Charlie looked over at the friend with a crazed look in his eye. "Paul, what I mean is that my heart races whenever I see this girl, my stomach jumps when she speaks or looks at me, I feel anger whenever someone else looks at her, what is going on with me?" He said. Paul looked at him in shock before he finally began to speak. "Charlie, you're in love!" He said with a bright smile. Charlie looked at him in shock before sighing. "I have never been in love." He said as he looked down. He couldn't believe he has fallen for a filthy Huldra. He has to kill her before she can hurt him.

The next morning he woke up and went to the edge of the village to see you. He waited for a few minutes until you showed up and instantly his heart began to beat fast and loud as heat rose to his cheeks. You smiled once you saw him and took his hand which only made him blush more. "Come on, I can show you more of the forest today." You said and he slowly nodded. You took him through the forest as you pointed out specific things so he could remember his way around. He enjoyed these moments with you and held tightly onto your hand as he didn't want to left it go.

After a few hours of roaming the woods you began to get hungry and asked if he wanted anything to eat. He shook his head no and you shrugged. "Suit yourself." You said and walked over to a bush and picked the berries off of it to eat. He watched you as you bent over slightly and blushed, but quickly brought himself back together as he reached onto his pocket and pulled out a knife. He walked over to you and raised it above your head. You turned around and gasped as fear took over your eyes. He saw this fear and he couldn't stand it. He dropped his weapon and panted as he stared at you with regret. "I can't do it..." He muttered softly. "W-w-why?" You stuttered out as you shook from all this. He fell to his knees as tears slithered down his face.

"I can't kill you, you mean too much to me." He cried out and grabbed your legs, hugging them tightly as he cried. You sighed and patted his head. You didn't know what to do. You felt like running, but something wouldn't let you. Maybe it was the regret in his eyes, or his tears that soaked your dress that made you want to stay, either way you did. You comforted him and said sweet things until he stopped crying and finally stood up to face you. "I'm the one that is killing the Huldras, but I can't kill you. You are too kind and innocent, you deserve to live." He said as he wiped his tears away. You looked at him in total shock once he said that. You never realized you could fall for a human, and he never realized he could fall for a Huldra...