Achilles X Male! Reader | Part 2

Holy crap I forgot I said TO BE CONTINUED on my Achilles oneshot, I better start the second part, sorry about the long wait guys I've been getting a lot of request and I'm trying to do them all as well as my other oneshot book and other books that are currently in the making so yeah, I've been pretty busy.

Achilles smirked when he saw the blush on your face. The potion must have worked. He leaned down to your face and caressed your cheek. "Is something wrong, (y/n)?" He asked as you blushed fifty shades of red. "N-no, nothing's w-wrong." You stuttered out shyly. You had never felt this feeling before. It was all so new to you. Why were you so shy? Why was your heart racing so fast? You didn't understand any of this at all. You stared at the ground as you tried to piece together what was going on. Before you could you felt a hand wrap around your waist. "I can tell something's wrong love." Achilles said as he held you close. You buried your face in his chest as your cheeks glowed red from embarrassment. "W-why are you calling me love?" You asked.

He chuckled and ran a hand through your hair. "Because, you're so beautiful, all I want to do is love you." He said. You gripped onto his clothing while he said this. That's when you pieced together what you were feeling. It was love. But how could you feel this towards him? He was only your friend and you admired him so much. Did you always love him, and now you're just realizing? Or have you just started to love him? You didn't know, but you didn't care, all you knew is that you wanted him, and he wanted you. That's all that really matters, right?

You felt two fingers wrap around your chin as someone pulled your head to look up at them. That someone was Achilles of course. He smirked when he saw your blushing face and mesmerizing eyes staring into his. "Why don't we go back to my tent?" He said softly as he pulled you to his body. Before you even knew what you were doing you spoke up. "S-sure, I'd love to." You said softly. This made him grin as he took your hand and led you through the maze of tents until you made it to his where he guided you inside.

Once inside he pulled you onto the bed and got on top of you. You didn't fuss when he did this, you actually enjoyed it. You wanted him to do this, deep down inside you yearned for his touch, to beg for it. Now was your chance to release all this frustration of what you were feeling, all this lust and desire, now was your chance. You kissed him passionately, not giving him time to act as he looked at you surprised before kissing you back. You two wrestled each others tongues, fighting for dominance, but you let him win as he shoved his tongue around your mouth, exploring it before swirling it around yours. You ran your hands through his hair and finally broke away from the kiss for air, panting while he kissed down your neck and to your chest. He growled when he saw your clothes were in the way and ripped them off of you.

You were shocked at what he did as you could feel yourself getting hard. He smirked when he saw the boner in your pants. "Someone's getting excited." He growled seductively to you. You looked away, blushing. "Don't worry, I'm getting a little excited myself." Achilles said as you pounced back on top of you and kissed down your chest. You bit your lip while he did, the only thing covering you was your underwear. He frowned and pulled them down, throwing them aside and smirking at your length. "Mind if you're the bottom for this round?" He asked and you shrugged. "I-I'll be bottom." You said and he chuckled before pulling off his clothes and underwear. 

He kissed you passionately and lustfully as he took your hands in his, pinning you down to the bed. "Is this your first time?" He asked and you slowly nodded. He smirked at this and bent down to your ear. "Well I'll be gently, at first." He said and slowly slid his length into you. You gasped at the sudden pain as tears pricked your eyes and your grip tightened on his hands. He whispered sweet nothings into your ear softly to calm you down, which it worked slightly. Finally after a while you began to feel pleasure and gave him the signal to keep going. He began to move in and out of you slowly and gently. He groaned in pleasure as he did this, enjoying himself and trying to pleasure you as well. You let out soft moans into his ear, driving him further off the wall. 

God how he loved your moans. He has been waiting for this moment for a long time and it's finally happening. He couldn't feel any better. You let go of his hands and wrapped your arms around him, clawing at his back. He smirked at the pain you were giving him, but he loved it, he loved you, and you loved him back. You breathed heavily as he began to go a little faster, being driven by lust. You started to moan a little louder, blushing madly as he thrusted into you harder. He kissed and sucked on your neck, groaning and moaning every once in a while. You leaned into him, pressing your body against his while you let him do as he pleased. All you cared about at the moment was him, and all he cared about at the moment was you.

He could feel his climax nearing and so could you. Your buried your face in the crook of his neck while he bit harder into your neck. He started to slam in and out of you until he orgasmed. You came at the same time as him as the both of you panted and blushed furiously. He looked down at you as you smiled lovingly up at him while he did the same. You both began to giggle as he cuddled up to you happily while you messed with his hair. "I love you." You muttered softly in his ear. "I love you more." He said wholeheartedly to you. After this you two lived together happily, spending your days by each others side....