Chapter 7 - Attraction

Draco's POV

I stopped the car at the red light. I looked at Mira who was sitting next to me. She was looking through the window. She looked freaking sexy in her navy blue mini dress, showing her slender legs. She bit her lower lip while tapping something on her phone.

Fuck!

Being alone with her in the car was real torture to me and my poor shaft. I looked at my length sadly.

It isn't our lucky day, my friend. I said with my inner voice and sighed.

How loud would she moan while I was giving her pleasure, or how fast would she come while I devour her with my tongue and lips? How could it feel like feeling her around my length?

Fuck! I hissed under my breath and looked through the window, squeezing the steering wheel tightly.

Why do I feel like this towards her? I haven't wanted any woman like I want Mira.

Damn you, David! Because of him, I stuck in the car with Mira alone, and my shaft was arching in desire for her.

Get a grip, Draco!

"Are you okay?" Mira asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?" I gave her a questioning look.

"Are you okay? You look....strange." She said, looking into my eyes.

"Umm....Yeah. I am." I mumbled. She nodded and continued tapping something on her phone.

Forget Mira! Think about your angel. Yeah, think about her. She is the only woman who makes me forget about Mira. At least, for a while. Maybe, I should find her. Yeah, if I find her, she can make me forget about Mira. Yeah, I should find her.

As we walked into the haute couture house, the designer greeted us.

"Mr. Matthews, you will be mesmerized by your fiancée. The dress is stunning." She exclaimed happily.

When Mira wanted to say that I wasn't David, I placed my hand on her arm, stopping her.

"I am sure of it. But I don't think it will be related to the dress." I said, giving her a bright smile. Mira looked at me, surprised, her eyes shining while her cheeks flushed.

"I will inform my assistant to bring the dress." She said and walked away.

"Does it often happen? I mean does everyone confuse you with each other?" She asked.

"Yeah. Just Mom doesn't confuse us." I replied, placing my hand into my pocket. "She says my gaze is different from David's, and I have the storm in my eyes. And sometimes, this storm drowns me in itself." I shrugged my shoulders, giving her a lazy smile. She smiled at me with her dazzling smile.

"Yeah, it is probably the best suitable word to describe it." She agreed. "Yeah, you have something strange in your gaze like it shouts danger." She added, giving me a shy smile. I looked into her eyes, surprised and gave her a bright smile.

I was sitting on the couch while waiting for Mira. I frowned, bored and leaned my head back, closing my eyes.

I grabbed my phone and called our hotel's manager. I asked him to send me the CCTV footage from my birthday. Then I placed my phone into my pocket.