Chapter 18 - Yours

Mira's POV

David's eyes widened. He opened and closed his mouth without managing to say anything. He pulled back a little and looked at me from head to toe. Then he burst out laughing. Draco and I looked at each other, puzzled.

"I always knew that you would knock up someone." David confessed, trying to stop himself from smiling. "I always took responsibility for you to save your ass in childhood, but I will not take responsibility for you now, mister." David stated, amused. Draco chuckled.

I sighed, relieved by David's reaction. I was afraid of his reaction, but fortunately, he didn't act like I thought.

"I love you, bro." Draco said honestly and hugged him.

"I love you too, my annoying little brother." David teased him as he hugged Draco back.

I was in Draco's car. I left my car in front of the warehouse. He told me that he would send someone to get my car. We were going to his penthouse. He suggested that I stay the night there. I accepted with pleasure. I wanted to spend some time with him as well. Now as David learned everything and wasn't angry at us, I felt happy and relieved. I really liked David as a friend. He was kind, caring, thoughtful and understanding. I didn't want to break his heart.

"I am relieved that David is not angry at us. Actually, I was afraid of his reaction." I confessed.

Draco smiled at me tenderly as he brought my hand to his lips and placed a soft kiss on my lips. Then he placed our entwined hands on his thigh.

"Me too. I didn't want to hurt him. He is really dear to me." He admitted. I smiled at him affectionately.

"Oh, I need to inform my parents that I will not come home tonight." I said and grabbed my phone.

"Hi, Mom."

"Hi, honey."

"Mom, tonight I am staying at Rose's." I lied.

Draco pursed his lips together, trying to hold himself from laughing.

"Liar!" He chuckled as soon as I hung up my phone.

I gave him a dirty look. "If you want I won't lie and go to Rose's." I threatened him, giving him a devilish smirk.

"No!" He protested instantly. "You are mine tonight. I have mind-blowing plans for you." He said seductively, giving me a promising look, full of lust in his eyes, making me shivered in excitement. I bit my lower lip, blushing. He had already set me on fire with his words.

As soon as we walked into his penthouse, he pushed me back against the wall and smashed his lips against mine, kissing me in a demanding kiss. He moved his lips from my lips to my neck. I ran my hand through his hair. I moaned as he bit my neck slightly.

"Now you will know who gives you pleasure. You will scream my name while coming again and again." He whispered seductively and placed wet kisses on my neck.

Fuck! How can he make me aroused just by his words?!

As we entered his bedroom, we were half-naked. He unclasped my bra with one hand while placing several kisses on my neck. He moved his lips down my chest as he squeezed my breast. I moaned, gripping his hair. He straightened and reclaimed my lips. I moved my hand along his chest slowly while kissing him. I groaned in sensation. My hands reached his belt. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly.

"Fuck!" Draco groaned, gripping my hair as I placed my hand on his hard manhood.

He moved his hands along my neck and pushed me back onto the bed. He roamed my body with lustful eyes, making me blush under his intense gaze. Then he took off his jeans and boxer.

I bit my lower lip, blushing as I looked at his big length. He grinned and crawled on the bed. He held my hands above my head with one hand in a tight grip and smashed his lips against mine while his free hand was roaming my body. I arched my back in sensation. He slid his hand under my panties. I moaned, pressing my head back. He moved his lips down, placing wet kisses.

"Say my name." He whispered in my ear and pulled my earlobe between his teeth.

"Draco."

He grinned and bit my nipple slightly.

"Draco." I moaned.

"You are so beautiful. And mine. Got it?" He said, huskily and plunged his two fingers inside me. I groaned, closing my eyes shut.

"Answer me." He demanded while he was torturing me with his magical fingers.

"I am yours." I admitted, enjoying his mind-blowing touches.

As soon as these words left my mouth, he grabbed my panties and tore it. I gasped in shock. He released my hands and parted my legs apart, positioning himself between my legs. In a swift move, he pushed his length inside me. I groaned, squeezing the sheet. He entwined our hands above my head while pounding inside me mercilessly.

"Say my name!" He demanded, looking into my eyes, full of desire in his eyes.

"Draco." I came, screaming his name as he hit my sensitive spot.

When I opened my eyes, I was alone in the bed. Last night was magnificent. We fell asleep at dawn. I stretched out, smiling and got up. I pursed my lips together as I felt a slight pain between my legs.

I went to the walk-in closet and grabbed one of his shirts. I went to the living room while buttoning the shirt.

When I walked into the kitchen, Draco was cooking something, his back turned to me.

"Good morning." I said, beaming at him.

As he heard my voice, he turned around and gave me a mesmerizing smile.

"Morning." He greeted me as he approached me and planted a chaste kiss on my lips, cupping my cheek. "Barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen." He whispered in my ear.

I grinned happily. He pulled back slightly and rubbed my stomach.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, stroking my cheek affectionately.

"I am famished." I replied, smiling.

He grinned and lifted me up as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Draco!" I exclaimed, laughing.

He placed me on the counter carefully and placed a soft kiss on my lips before pulling back.

"Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes." He informed. I nodded.

I was staring at my gorgeous man while he was making breakfast for us.

After having a shower, I put on my clothes

After having a shower, I put on my clothes. Meanwhile, Draco was having a shower. I grabbed my phone and turned on it. My phone started buzzing again and again. There were several messages, missed calls from my parents and Rose.

When I was about to read them, my phone rang. It was Rose. I picked up my phone.

"Where the hell are you, Miss?" Rose asked as soon as I picked up my phone. "Why didn't you tell me that you are pregnant?" She asked, offended.

What?! How did she know?