Chapter 16 - Baby mama

Mira's POV

We were laying on the bed. I rested my head on his shoulder while Draco was stroking my hair.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Don't worry. I will handle it. But before I have to talk to David. Then we will tell our parents." He replied and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Umm...And Elva?" I mumbled sadly.

"We are just friends. I asked her to pretend to be my girlfriend. There is nothing between us. I thought that it would be the best for all of us at that time." He confessed, stroking my cheek.

I nodded, smiling without managing to hide my happiness. I was really happy that there was nothing between them.

****

Draco stopped the car in front of the gate.

"See you." I said and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

When I wanted to pull back, Draco wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him and brushed his lips against mine.

"See you, angel." He said, grinning. I smiled, blushing.

I got out of the car and waved at him. Then I walked towards the mansion. When I was about to knock on the door, my mother opened the door.

"Mom...Hi." I mumbled nervously.

My mother looked behind me with a confused expression. I turned my head towards the direction where my mother was looking. I gulped as I saw Draco's car still parking in front of the gate.

"Umm...David and I..." I mumbled. I couldn't tell her that I was with Draco. So I tried to find a lie to tell her.

"Hey, Mira." David greeted me as he came and stood behind my mother.

My eyes widened in shock.

Fuck!

I looked at my mother nervously. My mother gave me a furious look. I bit my lower lip, averting my gaze.

"I wanted to say goodbye. I am going abroad in two days. But I have plenty of meetings before I leave. So I came to see you today." David informed. I nodded, squeezing the strap of my bag nervously.

As soon as David left, I went to my room. I was pacing back and forth in my bedroom nervously.

What am I going to tell my mother?

Think. Think.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. The door opened and my mother walked in.

"Mom..." I mumbled, forcing a smile.

"What is going on between Draco and you?" My mother asked, folding her arms over her chest. "Don't lie to me. I noticed how you looked at each other at the engagement party." She added firmly.

"Mom...Draco...I..." I bit my lower lip nervously, entwining my hands. I breathed deeply and said all in one breath. "I am pregnant." My mother's eyes widened in shock. "With Draco's baby." I added, closing my eyes shut.

As my mother didn't say anything, I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was staring at me, shocked, her mouth agape.

"What?" She murmured, stunned.

"I am pregnant with Draco's baby." I repeated. Her face flushed with anger. "Mom, it isn't like you think. Let me explain." I pleaded, giving her a begging look.

I was sitting on my bed, playing with my fingers anxiously while my mother was pacing back and forth in the room, lecturing me. She was frustrated.

She stopped pacing and breathed deeply.

"How will both of you clean this mess?" She asked, trying to control her anger.

"Umm...Draco...will talk to David." I mumbled.

"Great! Did your Draco plan how he would tell your father about it?" My mother asked mockingly.

I bit my lower lip, looking away.

"As I guessed." She snapped.

"We didn't talk properly about it. But he told me he would handle it." I murmured.

She sighed, shaking her head in disapproval.

"I hope so." She said, frustrated.

When I arrived at the company, I saw Draco waiting for me, leaning against his car. I was surprised. I didn't wait to see him here. As he saw me, he gave me a boyish smile. I smiled at him. He approached my car.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Come to see my baby mama

"Come to see my baby mama." He said, grinning. I beamed at him. "Are you free?" He asked.

"Yes, I don't have important things to do in the company today." I informed.

"Perfect. Then follow my car." He winked at me. I nodded, smiling.

We went to the restaurant to have brunch together. Then we went to his penthouse.

We were watching a movie. I leaned against his chest while his hand rested on my stomach.

Suddenly, I felt nauseated. I covered my mouth with my hand and rushed into the bathroom. Draco came after me and held my hair back while I was vomiting.

After vomiting, I washed my face. I still felt bad. I placed my hand on my stomach and ran my hand through my hair. Draco rested his hand on my lower back, giving me a concerned look.

"Are you better?" He asked, worried.

"No. I need to lie down." I confessed.

He nodded and instantly scooped me up in his arms.

"Draco, I can walk. You haven't to carry me." I said.

"Shh." He placed a tender kiss on my forehead. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He placed me on the bed carefully and pulled a blanket over my body. He rested his hand on my stomach and stroked it gently. I stroked his cheek affectionately.

"Do you want me to call the doctor?" He asked, concerned and placed his free hand on top of my hand on his cheek.

"Don't worry. It is just morning sickness." I reassured him. He nodded and brought my hand to his lips and placed a soft kiss on my palm.

Suddenly, his phone rang. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen. He frowned.

"Excuse me. I have to pick it up. It is David." He said. I nodded, biting my lower lip.

He picked up his phone and left the bedroom, closing the door behind him. I rested my hand on my stomach and rubbed my belly gently.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I sat up on the bed, my hand on my stomach. I was breathing slowly.

I screamed in pain as I felt another sharp pain in my stomach.

"Draco!" I shouted, breathing slowly.

I pulled the blanket away and got up slowly, placing my hand on the wall for support. I walked towards the door slowly, my hand rested on my stomach. I opened the door and walked out. The pain was increasing. I got scared for my baby.

"Draco!" I shouted in pain and leaned against the wall, my hand on my stomach.