Chapter 30 - The expert

Mira's POV

I rubbed my eyes and opened them, yawning.

When I looked at Draco's side, I saw a red rose on his pillow. I smiled as I grabbed it and smelt it, closing my eyes.

I screamed in pain as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

I dropped the rose and placed my hand on my stomach while breathing slowly.

A few seconds later, it passed.

After putting on my clothes, I went downstairs. Draco and David were chatting when I arrived.

"Good morning, angel." Draco stood up and approached me.

"Good morning, Mira." David gave me a warm smile.

"Good morning." I said and leaned my head against Draco's chest as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

We were sitting on the couch while waiting for their parents to have breakfast. Draco wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Suddenly, his phone buzzed. I pulled back slightly, letting him pull his phone out of his pocket.

I placed my hand on my stomach, smiling as I felt a baby kick in my stomach.

I looked at Draco, puzzled as he burst out laughing while looking at his phone.

"What happened?" I asked curiously. He was still laughing.

"Umm... last night... someone was busted." Draco replied between his laughs.

I raised my eyebrow in a questioning expression.

"Bro, why didn't you tell me that you were busted by Aspen while you and his sister were doing naughty things?" Draco asked, giving David a teasing grin.

"Draco!" David snapped as his cheeks turned crimson red.

I pursed my lips together, trying to hold my laugh.

"Did you jump out of the window when he chased you?" Draco teased him.

"Draco!" David gave him a death glare.

"You are really inexperienced. Come and let the expert teach you." Draco stated arrogantly and pointed to himself with his fingers.

"Hmm... The expert?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Umm... Mira... I..." Draco mumbled.

"No. Give David your advice. I am listening to you attentively." I said sarcastically.

"Draco, are you okay?" David asked cockily and gave him a victorious smirk.

Draco gave him a dirty look.

He chuckled and said. "I will leave you alone. I think you need to discuss something as a husband and wife." He grinned and left.

"Bastard!" Draco mumbled under his breath as David left.

"Angel..."

I raised my hand, gesturing to him to stop.

"Not now, expert. Not now." I said dryly and stood up.

"Ugh! I will kill you, David." He muttered under his breath as I went towards the bathroom.

When I was about to leave the bathroom, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach again. I placed my hand on my stomach, pursing my lips together in pain and leaned my hand against the wall for support.

A few seconds later, it passed.

"Are you okay, Mira?" Draco asked as he saw me.

"Umm... Yeah." I replied. "Just some cramps. But it passed."