7

'Bar?' " Thad asked, "Don't ask," Barry replied as they walked out.
__________________________________________________________________
__________________
_____________
________
____
__
_

"What's really going on?" Barry asked,  Thad looked at him "Santana's here" he repied, "I see, well let's go" Barry replied,  then then went into a room and were confronted by Santana.

"Hey, Andrew McCarthy.  don't know if you heard, but Blaine may lose an eye.  the same Blaine who was just  with most of you not four months ago." Santana says walking in, "wait are you serious? Is he going to be OK?" Trent inquired, "well sure if he doesn't Care about singing three dimensions." Santana says.

"Trent, I got this" Sebastian said, "bummer about Blaine, he was pretty. He shouldn't have gotten in the way, though. That slushee was meant for Kurt" Sebastian says. " you may look like the villain out of a cheesy 80s high school movie, but you should know that I am fully prepared to go all Danny Larusso on your ass." Santana claims.

" Admit you put something in the slushee, what was it, huh? Glass? Asphalt?" Santana questioned, "red dye number 6." Sebastian replies. "You're a liar" Santana claims,

Sebastian turned around to look at the warblers for a moment, " she questioned my honor." Sebastian stated, "I demand satisfaction in warbler tradition" Sebastian demands. "You wanna have a duel? Chello guys, can you hang back for a second? I'm gonna need you for this one." Santana says,

" everyone else clear out. I don't want you to see you make a girl cry." Sebastian states, the warblers then walk away "Let's just keep this on point." Says, Santana.

Soon enough the two finished singing Smooth Criminal "I was better" Santana claimed, "you weren't even close" Sebastian said walking away, "I was better. Now tell me the truth what did you put in that slushee?" Santana demands an answer,

"Rock salt... But it's OK." Sebastian claimed, "why is it OK? I just told you Blaine had to have surgery." Santana questioned, " it's okay because I didn't put anything in this one." Sebastian said swiftly turning around throwing a slushee at her face. We then walked away.

A/N

Soo I wanted this chapter out so here it is, I was suppose to be asleep 20 minutes ago but you know, I lost track of time, it's 11:50 p.m for me at the moment so I'm tired, I'll be editing this tomorrow for any spelling errors so goodnight guys, have a good rest of the day.