15

"Sebastian just came back to Dalton and he was crying!" Trent yelled, I looked at Iris, "Oh my God..." I heard her mutter, Trent looked at her. "It's your fault, you probably didn't even realize." Trent scoffed, "Realize what?" Iris asked in confusion, "That he- he'll tell you on his own time." Trent said.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Trent walks out leaving the others confused and feeling bad, Iris didn't mean to make Barry cry. She only remembers him crying once, the night his mother died, Mr. Schue then gave them a lecture.

"You guys took it too far!" He exclaimed, but before he could continue Iris spoke. "We know! Ok? We know, we took it way to far, he hasn't cried in years."

"When was the last time Twink cried?" Santana asked, "When his mother was murdered by his father." The girl answered her, making everyone silent once again.

Iris then left the room and made her way to Dalton. When she got to the all boys school she looked around, and took a breath walking in.

Barry was in the practice room, he had finally calmed down when Iris walked in.

He looked at the doors when he heard them open, he sighed when he saw Iris walk in. "Barry, can I talk to you?" She asked him.

Barry nods, "what do you want?" He asked her, she looked him in the eyes when she spoke. "I wanted to apologize to you," she told him. Barry wasn't surprised that she came to apologize, whenever they got in fights when they were younger one of them always apologized instantly.

~~~~~~~~

Hey! I'm finally back from my... pretty long break. Sorry about that, I want to give a good excuse saying I was busy but....

Let's just sum up what I've been doing for the past month.

Netflix
Music
Eating
Netflix
Music
Netflix
Music
Sleeping at 3 am
Netflix
Music

You get it.... anyway have a good rest of the day Bai!