Christmas Side Story

Last update till after Christmas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Christmas Eve morning when Barry awoke, he could've sworn he heard bells ringing.  "Barry, Barry! Wake up! It's Christmas Eve! I wanna bake cookies for Santa!" Addison shouted as she held some bells in her hands and shook them around.

Barry sat up and looked around, "Alright, just give me a minute to get dressed." Addison ran out of his room and went to wake up her father.

Barry got dressed for the day, knowing his sister would want to go outside he put on warm clothes. When he finished he left his room where a woman was making breakfast. "Hello Mrs. Spleens." He greeted the maid who gave him a smile.

"Breakfast is almost ready Barry. Make sure to wash you hands." The woman told him, Barry nodded and went to the bathroom to wash his hands. When he came out of the bathroom, breakfast was ready. He sat down to eat his food when Addison came with his Uncle. "Good Morning, Sebastian.." his uncle greeted with a cold look. "Good morning, Sir." Barry greeted.

"Barry- I mean Sebastian, after breakfast..." Addison started.

"Go on..." Barry told her.

"Do you wanna build a Snowman?" Addison snickered.

Barry didn't answer.

"We never play any more, it's like you've gone away!"

Barry cracked a smile, "alright." he said to her.

Addison cheered and ate her breakfast.

Once they finished Addison bolted to the door and put her boots on, Barry walked over and put his boots on.

Addison then opened the door and ran out. Followed by Barry. Addison ran straight over to the snow and picked it up to throw. She accidentally  hit Barry which made her giggle. "Hey!" Barry exclaimed making Addison laugh more. Barry picked up more snow and threw it at Addison who started laughing.

After a while they went inside. "Addison, what do you want for Christmas?" Barry asked her, "I want a teddy bear!" She exclaimed with a smile. "Okay, we'll see what you get, common, lunch is ready." Barry led her to the kitchen to eat lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Barry can you sing me a Christmas song?" Addison asked as she let out a yawn. "What song?" Barry asked her as he thought of the lyrics of Christmas songs he knew.

"Hmmm. Deck the halls!" She smiled.

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
'Tis the season to be jolly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Don we now our gay apparel
Fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la
Troll the ancient Yule-tide carol
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Strike the harp and join the chorus
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Follow me in merry measure
Fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la
While I tell of Yule-tide treasure
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Fast away the old year passes
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Hail the new year, lads and lasses
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Sing we joyous, all together
Fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la
Heedless of the wind and weather

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la "

Barry sang as he looked at Addison, whom fell asleep soon after he finished. It was about 10:00 P.M. He sighed and went to his room, and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy early Christmas guys! I know it's been a while so I decided to make this. What do you guys want for Christmas (If you celebrate). If you don't celebrate...Happy Hanuka or whatever you celebrate. If not just have a good day Haha. Anyways, I won't be updating until January 2020. R.I.P the teen decade. Bai!