17

Blaine POV

For some reason Trent asked me to bring the New Directions to the auditorium, so when I went into Glee Club I went over to Mr. Schue.

"Mr. Schue, Trent wants the New Directions to go to the auditorium. " I said, Mr. Schue looks at me, "alright," he said walking to the middle of the classroom. "Guys, it seems like Trent, one of the Warblers wants us to go the auditorium. " He told them, earning a few confused looks.

"Why?" Mike asked, "I'm not completely sure, but let's go guys." Mr. Schue answered the Asian in front of him as he walked out and headed to the auditorium.

"C'mon guys, let's get to the auditorium," Puck said as he got up to go to the auditorium with me and everyone else.

When we got to the auditorium we all saw the Warblers and went over to them. "So, why are we here?" Rachel questioned.

"well uh actually we're not sure ourselves, Sebastian wanted---" Thad got cut off by Santana.

"Twink? Hell no, I'm out of here." She said as she started to walk away, "wait, Santana!" I called out to her, I then saw that Iris was about to do the same thing.

Santana sighed and sat down in one of the chairs behind the Warblers row, she was followed by me and the rest of the New Directions.

Barry POV

When everyone sat down, I walked over to them with my head down. "Hey guys," I said. Santana was the first to speak, "is this going to take long? I don't have time to deal with your crap today Sebastian." Santana said from her seat.

"Barry." I corrected her, "what?" She asked, "my name, it's actually Barry." I clarified, "and why have you been going by Sebastian?" Kurt asked, as he sat with one leg over the other.

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you guys about today..." I said, finally looking at them all.

"Then speak, Seb- Barry." Artie corrected himself.

No one's POV

Barry took a breath before he spoke, "My real name is Bartholomew Allen, I go by Barry though, when I was eleven something happened, but no one believed me, the therapists didn't, the police didn't, not even my best friend believed me."

Iris looked down as he said this, "Get to the point," Puck said, "what didn't anyone believe?" Tina asked, somewhat curious to hear what he had to say.

"When I was 11 my mother was murdered, by something.... impossible..." Barry said, but before he could continue one of them cut him off. "Impossible?" Santana scoffed, "It must've been a Immortal Warlock and his boyfriend, they probably got in with a portal." She joked, Mike rolled his eyes at this. (Wrote that for a reason.)

"I'm not joking with you," Barry said, which made Santana go quiet. "So what exactly happened?" Finn asked, looking at Barry.

"It was late, and a sound woke me up. When I looked around my room I saw that the water in my Fish Tank was... floating, when I went downstairs I heard my mother scream for my father..." he stopped talking and took a shaky breath, he had tears in his eyes.

He continued, "around her was lightning, and there was what looked like a man, in a ball of lightning there was a man in yellow. My father told me to run, but right after I was two blocks away from my house, I don't know how I got there."

This caused a few peoples eyes to widen, they hadn't believed his story until now.

"When I got back to my house I saw police cruisers, my father in cuffs, going into a police car. He told me to not go in the house, but I did, and I saw my moms body... she was..." he paused, a single tear fell.

"Stabbed in the heart." He choked out, tears streaming down his face, he looked away from them. They all felt really bad, after he calmed down a bit he continued.

"Because of what I saw, and the fact no one believed me, I was bullied by a kid called Tony Woodward. One day him and his friends chased me down and beat me up, I ended up in the hospital for a few days. After I was discharged, thankfully with no critical injuries, I learned about Dalton Academy and I decided I was going to go to school there, well with my foster father's approval of course. " Barry said.

"I decided that I'd become a completely different person, I became a bully, but the day the rock salt incident occurred, I felt horrible. I tried not to show it though, because I was supposed to be the jerk. I never wanted to be bullied again, despite the fact that Dalton is a school where bully is prohibited, people were still bullied, the school can't control what happens to student's or what they do when they're not at school. "

"But when people aren't watching me, I'm trying to figure out who- or what murdered my mother and framed my father. I actually have some pictures of incidents where people saw a flash or a blur run by them or something." Barry said, he stopped himself before he rambled though, he showed them a picture, one of the ones he was talking about.

Mr. Schue, who had been there the whole time, had a coffee in his hands without the cover on it, before he could take another sip of it, the coffee starting floating, just like that night. Everyone's eyes widened as they looked around frantically.

A bunch of wind flew by them, and the picture Barry had in his hands was now gone, there was a piece of paper on the wall, right next to where Mr. Schue was standing.

"What's it say?" Barry asked, "it says, "Good luck figuring out what happened without your pictures, the cops won't believe any of you if you tell them a gush of wind came and left a note on the wall and took your picture, I wish you luck Barry." " Mr. Schue read the paper out loud.

"Lovely," Kurt said. "Why would this be lovely? Barry doesn't have any pictures anymore." Brittany said, looking confused.

Barry rubbed his temples and sighed, "Hey, Barry, maybe you'll get more pictures when you became as Forensic Assistant. " Iris said, looking at him. "Yeah, maybe." Barry said. After a few moments Nick started to speak.

"We should get back to Dalton," he said, "yeah," Jeff agreed. "Niff is right, let's go." Barry said, "Niff?" Jeff and Nick questioned at the same time. "A ship name, Nick x Jeff." Barry shrugged as he walked away, being followed by the warblers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boom, this is probably the longest chapter I've ever done in this book, I actually may or may not have an obsession with another character in Glee. Who do you guys think it is? It's a character I wrote more of in this chapter than any of the others. (But it's not Tina.)

Word count including AN: 1190

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~