10

Tony POV

Blaine wants me to explain what happened between me and Allen. My parents told me to would be a horrible excuse so I'm going with the truth. "What happened was Barry's mother died his father was the murderer. My friends and I thought it would be a good idea to torture him so everyday at school we'd mess with him I called him a 'freak just like his old him' he'd stay don't talk about my dad then I'd go with ' is he gonna murder me too?' Allen claims that his dad didn't do it but his best friend doesn't even believe it..." I explained.

"Tony..." Blaine started, "how could you do that?" The other boy asked.

Blaine POV

I can't believe what I'm hearing. My cousin tortured him because his MOTHER WAS KILLED. Like seriously? What's wrong with him?  "Tony..." I started, "how could you?" Thad asked. "What about his broken arm? One day he said he broke his arm. Was that you too?" Thad asked. "Yes, my friends and I chased him down and when we knocked him down we beat him up dislocating his shoulder in the process. he had to stay in the hospital for 5 days" Tony explained.

Hey guys I have published a new book called Sebastian (Central high) I also have some more glee books called,

The Twins

The warblers sing at my brothers birthday

Help (Jeff)

Sebastian (Central Ohio High)

On my other account Nerdlike3000 there's more. If you want to go check those out you can. Have a good day. Bye!