11

Previously:
he had to stay in the hospital for 5 days" Tony explained.
_______
_____
___

Still Blaine POV

I cannot believe him! He hurt an innocent kid who now has to put on a show for protection! What the hell was he thinking?! I just can't right now. "I'm gonna leave you to it" Thad said walking out, probably noticing that I was fuming. When I heard the door shut I blew up "Tony, what the hell?! You tortured an innocent kid!" I yelled.

"I know." Tony stated, his eyes closed in annoyance. "Why?!" I questioned, my voice still raised. "Because I thought it was fun! What else do you want me to say?!" Tony yelled. "Unbelievable." I stated before storming off shutting the door hard on my way out. I then called Finn "Tell the glee club I have to talk to them. Tell them in the choir room too Finn alright?" I asked still very annoyed.

"Yeah I got it " Finn said before hanging up to text or call the club members. I made my way to the choir room and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited. Finally they all came in. "Dude what's up?" Mike asked. "I've learned about one thing in particular. (Finished this much on March 19th  at 11:20 p.m original sentence was "I've jearned (yes jearned) " I told Mike. "Which is?" Asked Sam. "I've learned Sebastian's true identity" I said. "What do you mean 'true identity?' " Santana questioned. "Sebastian isn't his name" I informed them. "Then what is it?" Kurt asked. "it's Barry Allen" I stated. "Wait, hold up" Artie said "I've heard that name. Barry Allen. As in Henry Allen's son?!" Artie exclaimed. "Yeah." I answered the boy.

"No wonder he's an ass" Artie said. "Sorry are we missing a key part of his life?" Kurt asked. "Um yeah, his father killed his mother. And my cousin tortured him for it" I answered my boyfriend. "Yeah that explains it" Santana said with sarcasm in her voice as she got up. "Where are you going?" Finn asked. "I'm going to beat him up. What else would I do?" Santana asked.

"No. Why do you think he went to Dalton? He wanted to escaped from being hurt. Not to go get beat up by another person" I explained. "fine. Fine. Fine. " Santana put her hands up in defense as she sat back down

Sebastian POV

"OK time to go" Trent said as he grabbed me and walked out. "Do you mind explaining what the hell that was?" Trent asked. I shook my head. "I don't want to talk about how I ended up in the hospital. " I sighed.  After a few seconds Thad walked out "I'm pretty sure Blaine's pissed." he said. "the look on his face. He looked like he was gonna blow" he explained. "We should go. " Trent says, Thad nods and we start to walk away. Thad gets into his car, I go in the passenger seat and Trent sits in the back. When we got back to Dalton we went to our rooms to pack since it was Friday.

I started to pack when Thad told me something "you shouldn't push everyone away" he told me. "I don't push EVERYONE away." I said. "Name one person you've told besides us." Thad said. "Uhhh.... " I was at a loss for words I had no idea who else I told. I don't even think I told someone else.

"See." Thad said. "You should open up more Barry." Thad said. "I'll try..." I said with a sigh. I got a text on my phone so I looked at it and laughed. The spelling was horrible. "What is it?" "My cousin texted me on her dads phone" I started "hey Bear, it Adison dad and I hav cume tu pic yu up " I laughed again "oh..my..god" Thad said between laughs. "she almost spelt a swear word" he said. "I'm aware." I replied. I grabbed my bag "gotta go. My uncles here." i said walking out.

OMG guys thank you so much for 2k so here is a long chapter for you :) hope you enjoyed. Have a good day, or night. Also have a good rest of the week bai!!