8

Hey guys, I know this is weird posting the day after another update, but I just wanted to, first I want you to check out  TacosBeforeMuchachos their story is called excuses it's an amazing book go follow them and read their book! Anyway next chapter let's begin (for the 2nd time -_- )

Thad POV

I grabbed Trent and walked away with him "We should tell Blaine about Sebastian being Barry" he blurted out pretty quickly, Trent looked at me "Just Blaine?" He questioned, "Just Blaine." I repeated.

"Fine. Why not" Trent said. Soon after this we got into my car and drove off to Blaine's house, when we arrived I exited the car a few seconds after Trent did. I locked the car and then went up the stairs to knock on the door.

A Woman answered the door "Yes?" She asked, "Hello, um we're friends of Blaine's. " I inform her, she nods and steps aside letting Trent and me in. When we got to the door leading into Blaine's bedroom, Trent knocked on it.

"Come in" I heard Blaine say, so I opened the door, Blaine was sitting in bed, with his eye patch on. I feel so bad this happened, "What are you guys doing here?" He inquired, "we've come to talk to you about Sebastian" Trent stated, "what about him?" Blaine asked.

"His real name isn't Sebastian..." I started, "well then what is it?" Blaine questioned us, "It's Barry Allen," Trent said, "hm, my cousin mentioned something about someone with the last name 'Allen' before" Blaine stated.

"They did?" Trent asked, Blaine nodded. "I wonder if it's the same Barry Allen then" I said sharing my thoughts. "Where's your cousin from?" Trent inquired, "he's from Central City, his name is Tony Woodward." Blaine informed, "I wonder what would happen it we got Tony and Barry in the same room together" Trent stated.

"Well Tony's coming to Ohio in a few days so we could test that out" Blaine stated.

TBC
Hey guys, future me here, so this story was deleted twice. The only thing that saved was the A/N so I decided, why not make it better and recreated the whole thing.

So what do you guys think of Blaine being Tony's cousin? Anyway I'll update soon bye!