24

They got back to Uncle Alan's house, well more like mansion. He went into his room and started to unpack. He couldn't believe he was able to graduate after sectionals next year. When he finished unpacking there was a knock on the door. "Barry! Can we go to the park?" Adison asked when she walked in.

"Um, yeah sure." Barry nodded, "Get your shoes on." He said, Adison ran out of the room to get her shoes. Barry sighed as he walked out of his room and went over to the door. Adison ran over to the door, "ready?" Barry asked. She nodded, "yeah!" Adison exclaimed with a smile, he then took her to the park.

When they got there Adison started to play. Barry was on his phone, he got a text from Thad. 

Thad (sent at 3:20 pm): BARRY YOU LIKE IRIS

Barry froze for a moment.

Barry (Sent a 3:21 pm): What?

Thad (Sent at 3:21 pm): You told Iris you were busy after she called you her best friend.

Barry (Sent at 3:23 pm):  Because I was busy.

Thad (Sent at 3:25 pm): No, you were in the dorm, sick.

Barry (Sent at 3:30 pm): I'm with my cousin can't talk anymore. 

Barry turned off his phone and went back to watching his cousin who was playing on the monkey bars. She let go of the monkey bars and went on the other side to go on a slide. A few minutes passed, she didn't come down.

"Adison?" He muttered, walking over there. She wasn't there. "Fuck..." he whispered. He scanned the park quickly but didn't see her. Anywhere.