12

Barry POV

Iris wants me to video call her for some reason, but I'm in school. I can't not answer it, I mean she'll be mad. Won't she? Well, it was only warbler practice. So I'm gonna answer. "Guys give me a sec" I said as I walked away answering the call, "Hey Iris." I said, her background it looked different where was she? "Hey Barry!" She smiled brightly, "Iris, where are you?" I asked her, she laughed, "Oh Barry, I'm in Ohio." She replied, "O- Ohio?" I stuttered, "What school?" I asked, "McKinley high, oh and get this I'm in their glee club!" She squealed happily. I paled, "A- are you there now?" I asked, "Umm, Yeah? Why?" She asked, "Listen Iris, I have to go." I said, "Wait Barry, You go to Dalton right?" Iris asked, Damn it. "Yeah, I am." I replied, "Do you know a Sebastian Smythe?" She questioned. "Uh, no can't say I do." I replied, hopefully she is stupid enough to buy that. "Oh, alright. Anyway bye Barry" She waved goodbye and ended the call. 

"Wait a minute, aren't you Sebastian?" Thad asked, "Yeah, but she can't know that." I replied, "But she's gonna know soon wouldn't it be better if you told her?" He asked again, "Yeah, but I can't." I answered his question, "Why--- Ohhhh" he said realizing why I can't tell her. 

So this is a short chapter I know, but I wanted to get one out before Exel class ends. I hope you enjoyed this very short chapter I shall write to y'all soon. Bai!