27

Gordon went over to the pillar. "Gordon don't touch that!" Alyssa shouted, but it was too late. Gordon touched the pillar. Then, something appeared. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A face appeared, "Good afternoon," the AI spoke, the kids gasped in amazement. "Who are you?" Alyssa asked. "I am Gideon, an AI." The AI explained.

"Where are we?" Gordon asked them. "You are in Harrison Wells' building." Gideon responded.

"Do you. . . know who we are?" Addison asked. 

"Indeed, Addison Smythe, age 7, daughter of lawyer, Alan Smythe. Alyssa Cohen-Chang, age 8, cousin of Tina Cohen-Chang. Gordon Park, age 7, son of restaurant owner Amy Park." Gideon informed them. 

"Whoa. . ." They all said. Suddenly the doors opened and a man appeared. "Children we have quite a lot to speak about." The man stated with a smirk on his face.

"Who are you?!" Alyssa exclaimed, "I am Harrison Wells." He told them. "Why'd you take us?" Addison cried out. "You all will be my projects," He explained. Scaring the kids.

"You will be stuck in here for a few years." He told them, "Why?!" Gordon asked. Wells did not answer, instead, he left the kids in the room and the door closed behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian sighed, walking into his bedroom. He missed Addison. Where could she be? It's been days since he saw her. "Why did she disappear? Where could she be?" He asked him as he looked out the window at the moon.

"Addison. . . please. . . be okay. I miss you and . . . I love you." Sebastian stated, falling into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At around 1 am, Addison was the only kid awake. "Barry . . . please help me. . . I miss you . . . I need you . . . I love you. . ." She cried as she rested her face on the floor.

~~~~~~~'

IM BACK GUYS!

The Origin of a Smythe (Book 1 = COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें