19

It's been a few weeks since Barry told everyone the truth about him and his past, today, is his birthday. He's turning 17 years old.

It was also (after thinking about it for a minute. ) Regionals (I think.)

He didn't really want to participate in Regionals but he had to, for his team. He also really missed his father, and Joe. He knew Joe may be there because Iris is part of the New Directions, but his father wouldn't, he was in prison because of the stupid Man In Yellow.

He was in his room with Thad, it was a Thursday morning. At this point all he had to do was fix his hair, but he didn't gel it like he usually did, he just let it be like it normally is.

He was sitting on his bed when Thad came out of the bathroom, Thad paused and looked at him, his eyes were wide. His face clearly said, "the fuck?"

"Barry, you're not gelling your hair?" Thad asked, in shock. Barry shook his head, "Oh my God..." Thad said, Barry laughed a bit, "and during school call me Sebastian, a kid from my old school goes here." Barry said, Thad nods, "Alright," he said.

After a bit, on the bus to Regionals (idk okay?! XD I just really wanted to go with Gleek327 's idea and make him act geeky and..umm... who's idea was it? Oh yeah! savitarbarry02 's idea which will happen at regionals. )

Barry was bored so he started to talk to some of the Warblers, he was sitting in the back with, Trent next to him, and across from them Nick and Jeff, behind them was Thad.

"Hey guys, did you know that the fifty-star American flag was designed by an Ohio high school student for a class project?" Barry asked, the warblers were confused on how he knew this.

"Oh and, Charles Dickenson kept the head of his bed aligned with the North Pole, believing the earth's magnetic field would pass longitudinally through his body and ensure him a good night's sleep." Barry added, then realized he was rambling.

"Se- Sebastian. How do you know that?" Jeff asked, his eyes were wide. "I'm a geek," Barry shrugged.

About 30 minutes passed and they get to the location of Regionals, they met up with the New Directions because while on the bus Iris texted Barry.

"Barry your here!" Iris squealed and hugged him, "yeah, I am, what's this about?" Barry asked, glancing at the New Directions then the Warblers that were behind him.

"My dad talked to the people at Iron Heights anddd he has a surprise for you." Iris said, Barry nodded slowly. "What is it?" Barry asked. Right after he asked this, he heard footsteps from behind him, he heard the girls (not Santana) from the New Directions squealing or fangirling, Barry turned around and saw....