22

It's been a few weeks. Today is the last day of school, pretty much the whole day was spent packing up, they didn't have any classes today. Barry was in his room and was packing, he was leaving the school early today, he hasn't seen his cousin, Adison in a week. Chances are she was going to hug him again, Thad was in the room with him. Also packing. 

"So Barry." Thad tried to start a conversation, "Hm?"  Barry finished packing some of his stuff. "When you get to your uncle's house, what are you going to do?" Thad asked his friend, Barry thought about it for a bit. "I'm probably going to sleep, honestly." Barry laughed slightly as he said this, so did Thad.

"That's right, I haven't seen you sleep much. You're always on your phone reading something," Thad said. "Hm? I don't know what you're talking about." Barry lied, he had been reading past conversations he had with Iris. 

After a bit, Barry walked out to give something to Trent. He got one of his papers by accident, but Barry left his phone back in the room, on. So of course Thad went snooping because who wouldn't?

He came across the conversations he had with Iris, Thad smirked. He read them.

Conversation from 4/6/11  (So a few month's ago. Unless I got the year wrong)

I- Hey Barry!

                                                          B: Hey Iris, what's up?

I- I just wanted to check on my Best Friend!

                                                               B: Oh, well. I'm fine Iris, listen I'm a bit busy right now, we'll talk                                                                           later. I promise.

I- Oh, alright! Bye Barry!

                                                                 B: Bye, Iris.

That was a lie, Barry wasn't doing anything on that day, because he was sick and inside the room all day. 'Hold on, does Barry have a crush on Iris? Oh my God he totally does!' Thad thought to himself. When he heard footsteps he quickly turned Barry's phone off and went back to packing, Barry walked back in the room and went over to his phone and turned it on.