23

Later that day, it was time for Barry to get picked up by his uncle and cousin. He was with the Warblers singing one last song with them, when they finished they heard clapping. They turned to see a little girl at the door. "Sebastian!" The girl yelled as she hugged her cousin. "Hey, Adison!" Barry exclaimed picking her up. "Guys this is my cousin Adison." Barry told them, "They know?" Adison asked, Barry nodded.

"She's so cute!" Trent exclaimed. Adison smiled when he said this, "I know I am" she said. "Barry, daddy wants to talk to you about auntie Nora." She told him, Barry nodded. "See you guys next year," he waved by as he walked out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once he got into the car with Adison his uncle started to speak. "So, Barry. We need to talk about your mother," he started. "Okay, go ahead. Speak." Barry said, "I don't want you trying to figure out how she died. You know just as well as I do. Your father murdered her, stabbed a knife through her heart." He stated, Barry scoffed. "You weren't there that night! You don't know what happened!" He argued, "Yes, I do, Barry! I knew it Joe knew it! Everyone knew! Everyone except you!" He yelled, Adison hugged Barry since he was in the back with her. She had never seen her father yell before.

Barry stayed silent, he couldn't tell them that the man in yellow had returned and threatened him. He didn't want to have to go through more shrinks and therapy sessions. "Fine," he muttered, sliding down his seat in the car. On the way home he noticed one of the New Directions, the one dating that one Asian girl (Tina) with a boy. 'What was his name again? Oh yeah it was Mike!  Wait, why is he holding hands with a guy?' Barry thought to himself, he then saw the two share a kiss. 'Holy shit...' he thought, his uncle was stuck in traffic, so he rolled the window down.

Mike froze when he saw Barry, Barry only smirked and rolled the window back up. He relaxed as his uncle continued to drive, he glanced behind him. Mike was looking at the car drive away, Barry only laughed slightly. He couldn't believe Mike was cheating on Tina with a boy.