14

Then Iris starting yelling at Santana, "what did he do to you?!" Iris yelled, "Iris I'm Sebastian Smythe!" I yelled, she looked at me. "No you can't be...." Iris said, "Iris, I'm sorry," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You can't be Sebastian Smythe, he's a... he's a jerk who only cares about himself." Iris said, astonished. I looked down,  and heard Iris scoff. "Barry, why? This... this isn't you!" She exclaimed in surprise. "It is now, Iris," I told her. The New Directions rolled their eyes, "Okay, good talk now leave us the hell alone Sebastian." Santana growled, I looked at Iris ignoring Santana. "I'm so sorry," I told her near tears.

"Sorry isn't good enough, Barry, you know that." Iris said, I walked out the tears threatening to escape. When I got back to Dalton I went into the practice room, and was met with 3 warblers, Jeff Nick and Trent. "What happened?" Trent asked me, I looked away. "Nothing really," I replied as tears streamed down my face.

"Did you go to McKinley?" Nick asked me, I nodded still looking away from the three of them. The three boys then pulled me into a hug, so much for my jerk act.

Blaine POV

So, Iris knows Sebastian is Barry now. This is just great, "What the hell..." I heard from the hallway, then Trent opened the door, he looked pissed. "What the hell?!" He exclaimed, "What is it? What's going on?" Mr. Schue asked in confusion, everyone in the room besides Trent had a confused look on their face, including me. 

"Sebastian just came back to Dalton and he was crying!" Trent yelled, I looked at Iris, "Oh my God..." I heard her mutter, Trent looked at her. "It's your fault, you probably didn't even realize." Trent scoffed, "Realize what?" Iris asked in confusion, "That he- he'll tell you on his own time." Trent said.