26

Somewhere

"Hey, wake up," Addison spoke softly to an Asian girl who's back was against the wall. The Asian's eyes fluttered open. "Huh? Who are you?" The girl asked Addison as she frantically looked around. She saw a young boy in there with them. "I'm Addison and that's Gordon. Who're you?" Addison asked her, tilting her head to the side like a dog would as she sat crisscross on the floor.

"I'm Alyssa..." the girl, now known as Alyssa, informed them as she stood up. Gordon was on the other side of the room where there was a note. "What's it say?" Addison said, standing up.

"It says...

Welcome, children, as you can see, there is no exit. No windows or funiture. You are completely trapped inside. It is like a box. You will receive food every day at 9 am, 1 pm and 6 pm. To check the tine, please take this note off the wall." Gordon read

Gordan slowly peeled it off the wall, only to reveal a clock. It showed 3 pm.  "Wait, wasn't it just 2 pm?" Alyssa asked them in confusion. "We've been here for an hour?!" Gordon exclaimed in shock. Addison started banging on the walls. "Let us out!!!" She screamed as tears poured out of her eyes.

Alyssa and Gordon immediately went to her side and did the same. "Let us out!!" They all screamed.

Days Later

The three children had been getting three meals a day since they arrived. There was never anything to do. It was boring. They mostly waited around. There was a yellow suit in a glass case and a weird rectangular pillar in the room. Gordon went over to the pillar. "Gordon don't touch that!" Alyssa shouted, but it was too late. Gordon touched the pillar. Then, something appeared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! It's been a while. Happy late 2020! Also, I made ANOTHER account if you wanna follow it you can. It's MidnightMoonlight007

Anyone who notices it's been a while since I made it 👏👏👏👏