28 (Book Finale)

2 Years Later Later

"Hi." A woman said on the other line.

"Hey." Barry responded.

"Did you make it?" Felicity asked.

"Uh, yeah. I made it back to central city in time but I missed the cut-off in line at STAR Labs. I was late, as usual. But in the spirit of not being late again uh... if you ever decide that Oliver Queen isn't the guy for you...If you decide that you want to go on a date with someone else, um.. ...you should know that that guy, he'll be on time."

"Good to know." Felicity said.

"Oh, hey, and I-I left something for Oliver. Hope he likes it."

"Bye, Barry."

"Bye, Felicity."

Barry hangs up as thunder rumbles outside, he takes off his jacket and watches the news. "I'm Linda Park and we're outside STAR Labs despite the inclement weather which is only going to get worse. The torrential downpour as driven away almost all the protesters. The STAR Labs CEO Harrison Wells has assured us that storm will in now way affect the particle accelerator." News Reporter Linda Park said from the TV as Barry moved over to his board and pulled it over revealing papers of Nora Allen's death all over it.

He stared at the papers with a sigh. Linda Park spoke again "Wait. We are now being told to evacuate the facility. The storm may have caused a malfunction to the primary cooling system. Officials are now trying to shut down the particle accelerator. But so far have been unable to regain control of the system.." The power in the lab suddenly went out.

Barry looked out his window only to see an explosion. A wave of orange then flew by CCPD. His eyes followed where it went. Barry quickly went over to close the sky window of his lab and pulled the chains. He stopped after feeling something and looked at his chemicals that were floating in the air. Much like that night. Barry glanced around his lab before looking up. He saw a light and stared at it. Soon enough thunder rumbled and lightning struck the man. Sending him flying into his chemicals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's going on?!" Addison exclaimed in fear as she looked around in panic. There was 3 people running down the hall and they heard an alarm go off. "Did something go wrong?!" Alyssa asked. Gordon tried to hit the door that was stopping them from leaving. "Stop trying, Gordon, it hasn't worked in a long time..." Alyssa sighed. "What happen..." Gordon's voice got drowned out by the sound of an explosion.  

Harrison Wells came in a moment after. Making the kids back away from the door. He turned on security cameras. Alyssa, and Gordon watched in shock as Harrison Wells watched Barry Allen through the cameras. "Barry..." Addison said once her cousin got struck by lightning. "And so it begins." He laughed slightly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo! So after like a year, book one is done. Yes, I said Book ONE I'm probably going to make another book of this soon. Most likely going to be called "The Origin of Barry Allen" or something like that. I'll add another chapter to this book when it's out. But I need to work on my other books first lol. I have soo many. Have a good day or night guys, bye!