18

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that the account Gleek327 has amazing stories for Glee/Flash, I actually have been planning on shouting them out for a while but finally did now. Go check out some of their stories, I love their stories.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barry went back to Dalton and into his room, he zoned out, thinking about the murder of his mother's murder over and over again.

His mother's screams echoed in his head for what seemed like seconds, "-ry. -rry -arry Barry!" Thad was waving his hand in front of Barry's face.

"Hm? What? Sorry." Barry apologized looking at him, "it's like 9 pm," Thad stated, "why are you still in your uniform?" He asked, "wait 9 pm!?" Barry exclaimed looking at the window and noticed how dark it was.

"Yeah, dude, get ready for bed." Thad said as he sat on his bed, Barry nodded and grabbed his Pajamas and went into the bathroom.

When Barry got into the bathroom he looked at himself in the mirror, he heard his mother's screams in his head again, he tried to ignore them as he changed into his pajama's though.

When he finished he walked out of the bathroom and walked over to his bed, he glanced over at Thad and saw that he was already asleep.

He sighed and sat in his own bed, after a few minutes he fell asleep, he had a nightmare though. He was kind expecting it though.

~~~~~~~Nightmare~~~~~~~

Nora Allen kisses her son on the head, "Goodnight my beautiful boy," she smiled. "I'm thirsty," Barry said, trying to stall. "Quit stalling, Slugger, but I got you covered." Henry Allen said, putting a glass of water on his nightstand.

"Barry... would you be scared if I turned off this light right now?" Nora Allen asked her son, who shook his head 'no' in response.

Nora smiled sofly at her son, "See, Barry, you're not afraid of the dark, you're afraid of being alone in the dark, and that fear goes away when you realize, that I will always be with you." She explained to the 11 year old in the bed.

Nora stood up, from where she was sitting on the bed and started to walk away, "you can turn off the light," Barry said, Nora turned to him and smiled, she turned off the lamp and left the room.

Later on, at 12 in the morning there was a scream, his mother's scream. Barry jumped awake, he frantically looked around his room.

He saw that the water on his nightstand was floating along with the water in his Fish Tank, "Henry!" His mother screamed from downstairs, Barry started to go down the stairs.

He rubbed his eyes, and went over to the living room, his mother was on the floor crying, "mom!" He shouted, "Barry! Get back! Don't let him hurt you! " Nora cried out, "Mom!" Barry yelled again, a hand was put on his shoulder making Barry jump, but it was only his father.

"Nora!" Henry shouted, he then kneeled down next to his son, "Run Barry, Run!" Then Barry was whisked away, two blocks away from his house.

"Mom?" He called out, then he started running. When he got back to his house there were police cruisers outside, "I didn't do this!" Henry shouted, "dad?" Barry asked, while walking, "I didn't- Barry?!" Henry asked, "Dad!" Barry yelled, "What's gonna happen to my son?" Henry asked, before being put in the police car he said, "Don't go in the house, Barry, don't go into the house!"

Barry, being his 11 year old self, went into the house. He saw a white thing covering something, when he went over to the it, he pulled the white thing back, revealing Nora Allen's face, she was dead.

"Mom!!!!!!" Barry cried out, then every officer around him disappeared, he was alone with his dead mother.

T

he Man In Yellow appeared behind him, "Barry Allen," it said, Barry jumped and turned around, "you! You killed my mother!" Barry shouted, looking at him. The Man In Yellow then disappeared, he turned around to look at his mother's dead body, but it was gone.

He blinked then everything around him went black, he was walking in an abyss or something like that. His mother then appeared, holding out her hand, "Barry." She said, "Barry." "Barry." "Seb." "Barry Wake Up." "You're dreaming Barry." She said, but it was in Thad's voice.

~~~~~~~Outside of nightmare~~~~~~~

Thad had woken up to the sound of whimpering, "no! Mom! No!" He heard Barry sleep talk, Thad sat up and went over to Barry's bed.

"Barry." He said, "Barry." He said again, "Barry." He shook him as he said this, "Seb," "Barry, wake up, you're dreaming Barry. " Thad said as he shook him, he sighed, "Barry!" He exclaimed making Barry jump awake.

"What?" Barry asked, "you had a nightmare, " Thad said, "I think I did," Barry said, "want to talk about it?" Thad asked, "talking about my past.... brought up bad memories..." Barry said, Thad nodded. Knowing better than to question him more.

"I'm going to head back to sleep, You should try to sleep too, it's only 12 am." Thad said, walking back over to his bed.

"Alright," Barry said, laying back down, he didn't fall asleep right away, it took about 30 minutes, when he fell asleep he didn't have a nightmare this time. It was a normal dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andddd I'm out of ideas, just like that. I only got this idea because of the suggestion I got, I am back to having no ideas, if you have an idea or suggestion comment it. Bye guys!

Word count including AN: 948

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~