What It's About

This is basically my second Oneshot book of different mythical creatures and Greek Gods. I discontinued my other one to make this one on my new account. I guess now I will tell the rules.

1. I will do lemons. I don't mind doing them, but they can't be anything too outrageous or messed up. I won't do fetishes or kinks, just a lemon since I'm not comfortable with anything more.

2. I will do male x male reader or female x female reader as well as male x female reader. I like to do gay oneshots and on my other account I even made a yandere female x female reader which was fine. It's just fun to write.

3. You can pm me what you want the oneshot to be about or just comment it, I don't mind either of those.

4. I will do a scene of a murder, but nothing too graphic if it id requested in a story. I don't want to be too graphic and harsh about the murder since I'm not really that kind of person.

5. You can give me details about what you want the story to be about or the plot of the story, but nothing too outrageous or nothing too weird, I want the story to at least be a little reasonable if I can make it so.

Thank you for reading my rules and please feel free to check out the first oneshot book I made of this on my other account, @GiecoZilla thank you.