Ch. 1

Avery

Parent's. 

Parent's are something some people want, some don't want, and some need. For me it's need. Now don't get me wrong I had parent's but unfortunately they passed away. The reason? no one knows not even me. 

What I do know however is that my parent's had a few problems before they had me. My parent's fell in love, but my grandparents didn't approve and forced them to separate. 

It was honestly a really bad decision because everyone loved them as as a couple, some even mentioned that we became picture perfect as soon as I fell into the picture. 

 Despite all that, they got together and made it work. My parent's were happy together. until it all came crashing down. 

The pain, The struggle. It's not easy to forget people. Especially people who took care of you for your whole life. It was a blur kind of day, I was watching my cartoons when my parents informed me they were going somewhere and were going to be back later. 

They never came back. 

Police officer's came to my house everyday and every time they told me to pack up and go to a orphanage I would tell them my aunt was coming to live with me. It was a lie since my family had ties with my parents as soon as they got married. 

I couldn't stop crying. Sometimes for day's sometimes for week's. It took a huge toll on my school work, So one day I just stopped going. 

Now, years later I was going back. I thought that staying home would help me, isolating myself from the world will help me but it doesn't. And now that im 17, I think it's high time that I go back. 

Now don't get me wrong, I did do school online and even though I'm not a A+ student, I am a B student and thats enough for me. 

Going back was going to...amusing in some ways. Especially since there were rumours about me. Some people say that I died, some say that I left, but not one person said that I was alive or was well.

High school, am I right? 

But I'm tired of this isolating Avery. I was going to go back tomorrow and show everyone who Avery Winter's really is.