Ch. 14

"What could have happened?" Avery said to Asher, he shrugged. Both of them are scared now because of this emergency. They made it to the foyer and Avery gasped, "Who painted they foyer?" On the ground there was a red substance, Avery really hoped this was paint or ketchup. "Avery, Asher!" Tina and Andrew came running to the teens. "Andrew? what's going on?" Asher looked between them and couldn't help but get jealous. He silently went in front of Avery "Yeah? what happened?" 

Avery pushed him aside and glared at him, but then averted her eyes back to Andrew. Tina was crying, "Tobias... he" She stopped and started to sob. 'Tobias has been murdered" Avery gasped. "What do you mean?" Andrew left Tina's side." Me and Tina were talking about.... stuff when we heard a scream we ran and saw Tobias lying on the ground covered in blood."

Avery sat down on the ground trying to process everything. "Tobias...is dead?" everyone nodded. How could this have happened? "Did you guys have any people who had beef with you guys?" Tina and Andrew looked at each other, "Just the rose gang". The rose gang, would they stoop so low?

"Why?" Tina hesitated "I don't know if we should tell them" Andrew said "Tina, Tobias trusted them" She sighed and said "We hold some files that the rose gang need" Some files? what type of files could they be? By looking at there faces Avery understood they didn't want her to ask about it. "TOBIAS???" Someone shouted, everyone turned around to see a woman crying and running "TOBIAS?"  She stopped when she noticed Tobias on the ground.

"No"  she whispered. She knelt down and softly cried, "Tobias" She said. "Who is she?" Avery asked Tina "That's his fiancé" Tina whispered back. Avery looked at the girl with guilt in her eyes, She wanted to kneel down and hug her. So she did that instead the woman pushed her away. The woman got up and looked at Avery.

"YOU, WHO ARE YOU?" Avery was startled but kept calm "I'm Avery, Avery Winter's" The woman stared at her for a few seconds before saying "YOU'RE THAT WHORE" Aver was taken aback whore? "W-what are you talking about?" The woman scoffed

"Oh, as if you don't know OCTOBER 4" October 4? What was on October 4? "October 4?"

"WAS THE DAY YOU SLEPT WITH MY FIANCE" This woman thought Avery slept with Tobias? Asher came in to the conversation "My... friend did nothing of the sort"

"So you're caught in her trap as well?" what was going on? Tina holded the woman's hand "Isabella Avery isn't the one who slept with Tobias" Isabella broke down. "Even if he cheated on me I LOVED HIM" Avery watched the poor girl crying in Tina's arms, she looked at Tobias's body. 

Would the Rose Gang really stoop so low as to kill the leader? Obviously they did research about Tobias's life and knew he had a fiancé, the Rose  Gang made her sick. She went to Isabella's side

"Even though I didn't know Tobias that well he was family, What the person did to him is sick and I will find out who it is" Isabella looked at her, even after calling her a whore? She smiled and hugged Avery "Thank you"