Ch. 5

Asher's P.O.V

Soon it was time to go back home I just wanted to check if I was right. That it's her. So I stopped at the office "Hey Macy" Macy looked up from the work she was doing "Well Asher what a surprise that you're at the office" she said smirking. "Ha ha very funny" she laughed "How can I help you?" I pulled out a picture of Dead girl. No I need a better nickname Princess. I pulled out a picture of princess out (don't ask) "This. Who is she?" Macy pulled the picture out of my hand and smiled.

"Oh Avery Winter's? that girl is super sweet or used to be." used to? "What do you mean used to?" she shrugged "After her parent's died she stopped coming to school some people say that she died and some said that she left and went to France or Antarctica can you belive that? She said laughing.

This is what high school student's said? Wow. I guess we really do need to grow up.

But That Name. It's Her

Avery winter's.

My Avery.

Avery's P.O.V

After school is the best part of school. But not for me. For me going home is like entering  my own personal hell. Plus I had a lot to think about. Mostly about mom and dad. I still have no idea what happened to them. I mean you would think there own blood would know. But could it be they just left me? But why? They acted like I was all they needed. They never sold me. And I was old enough to take care of myself. Maybe one of my family member's encouraged then to leave me at home alone. Maybe they were training me to take care of myself so they could leave me. Maybe they planed this whole thing.