Ch. 16

"Welcome, would you like to see our newest collection?" Avery nodded and was led to some dresses "Please make a selection." Avery started looking carefully. This occasion was important and she could not mess this up. Avery turned to the woman "Do you have a dress I can run in?" The woman gave her a puzzled look "A dress you can... Run in?" Avery nodded. "Uh" The woman looked around for a while and then said "How about this?"

It wasn't as fancy but it was perfect and easy to change into something else

It wasn't as fancy but it was perfect and easy to change into something else. "Perfect" The woman giving her one final look went to pack the dress. "Avery, are you sure? This is quite formal" Avery sighed "I'm not going there to look flawless and whoa everyone, I'm going there for clues."

"Here you are" With a thank you Avery and Tina quickly left to go change into there dresses. After everyone changed they left to go to the party. "Are we clear on what we are doing?" Everyone nodded besides Asher. "Can you uh repeat it one more time"

"Alright, we are going to head in and hand our "invitations" to the person in charge, after we head in we are going to act casual for a few minutes until one of us decides to go to the bathroom, talk in the speaker so all of us don't go. Tina do you have everything?" She showed her  the bag "Perfect"

"Isabella should be with us" Isabella should have but she was in no mood. "Tina, you know she couldn't make it" They arrived a the building. Everyone got out and stared at the Massive structure "How many?" Asher asked "About 67 at least!"67 floors? No way. Avery glanced at the bouncer, he was ripped and had sunglasses on. "Alright everyone ready?" They all nodded.

They started walking until they reached the bouncer "Invitations?" They all handed there tickets, the bouncer looked at them even sniffed them and said "Welcome" Everyone headed in and with a smug smile Avery said "Welcome indeed"