Ch. 2

Asher's P.O.V

"Asher Reed get back here right now or that is detention!" Ahh music to my ear's. Substitute teacher's am I right? But honestly I was just trying to decorate the classroom. This place is old and stinky and dusty man I could go on. 

This place was never fun and never will be. I mean all the girl's are the same. The teacher's are all the same.Nothing good ever happens to this part of town. Or it was before someone important to me moved away. I miss that person deeply. She was the only good thing that has ever happened to me.

I was walking down the halls deep in though when something came crashing into my chest. It better not be Emily I swear. That girl is always finding a way to get me to hold her. I let the person fall not really caring. "hey watch where you're going you dimwi-" I'm cut short. 

Right before me was the most perfectly build human being to ever walk this planet. Ok 2nd the 1st is me. But she had long gorgeous brown hair, Deep brown eyes her eyelashes were long, glasses on her face, she was a wearing a purple crop top with some short's. she looked amazing. And something about the fact that boy's could look at her made me angry. Why? I don't know.

The only thing not perfect about her was the ways she scowled

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The only thing not perfect about her was the ways she scowled. "what?" I said half curious. She got up brushed herself of and crossed her arms. Why did she look like her? "well I'm waiting" she said tapping her foot. No it couldn't. Could she be? no.

"for what?" I didn't care. by this point I just wanted her to get out of my face. But at the same time I didn't want her to go. She pushed me gently "ugh" she said and walked away. It is her isn't it?

OHHHHHH who could it be????

Rayyana 💜

The Nerd's Missionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें