Ch.12

"Avery?" Tobias said. I didn't know what to say, what to do? "Yeah?" He raised an eyebrow "Are you ok?" I sighed 'Yeah, so you saw them in America last?" Tobias nodded. Ok, then that meant that we had a lead. "Alright, America. what were they doing there?" Tobias came out of his room and handed me a folder. "This will help you" I opened the folder and read it out loud.

"Alright, what do we know We Know? they were in America. "What were they doing there? Stopping the... red rose?" I looked up at Tobias "You sent my parent's after the RED ROSE?" He chuckled nervously "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time" I stood up and threw the folder away. "TOBIAS! You do know who the Red Rose are right?" He nodded. 

"How the Heck did you expect them to survive? No one has survived them! No wonder my parent's died! this is all your fault! what in the word where you thinking?" Red Rose was a group not even the FBI could stop. People have tried countless of times but never succeeded! My parent's went to the Red Rose? And they Accepted? Did they not think about their safety? About mine? Tobias huffed "I gave them the Mission yes but I also warned them, they wouldn't listen!" 

That did sound like my parent's. Asher stood up "Who are the Red Rose?" Me and Tobias looked at him. "Your joking... Right?" 

"Should I be?" He said with a shrug. "i'll tell you" I paced back and forth "The Red Rose are a team high with guns and security. No one has been able to defeat them because as the year's go by they keep on getting stronger. Why? No one knows. But year's ago Tobias thought my parent's could handle all those guns and shit because they were the best spy's in the world" I ended glaring at him.

'Again, I warned them" I rolled my eyes. "And we have to stop them?" Asher said astonished. "No" I said while Tobias said "Yes" I looked at him. 'What?" He gently sat me down. "Your parent's were amazing spy's Avery but  they couldn't stop the Red Rose. it's up to you and Asher now. we all believe you can stop them." 

What did he mean? A bunch of adults couldn't stop them, what could a bunch of teens do? "Tobias, we can barely study for an exam" Asher said. I scoffed "Speak for you're self" I turned to Tobias "But, he has a point a bunch of adults couldn't do it what can a bunch of teens do?" 

"Look, I know. But, the way you and Asher have succeeded in life? Oh boy! We know for sure that you both will be the ones to knock down Red Rose" After that he ushered me and Asher out to think about this. So In a way this was what Tobias said:

Die? or Live?

Sorry! I have Writers block right now!