Ch. 11

Avery's P.O.V

"Ok know that you both are here let's get down to business, So Avery. You are only here for you're parent's correct?" I nodded "Well... Uh" he scratched his neck meaning he was stalling "Tobias? what's wrong?" he sighed "Ok the thing is we don't... EXACTLY know what happened to you're parent's." .... WHAT? "What do you mean? Are you not the one who give's missions?" "Yes I do give the missions the thing is we just received a phone call saying our 2 best spy's are down, That's when we researched them and found out about you, At the funeral we secretly went and we saw you. We also know the police officers came to you're house and you are incredibly good at lying which is a good thing? But you have the quality's for a spy"

Me? A spy? "well. Do you at least know where they last were?" Tobias sighed as if he just finished a exam "Yes, They were last in America." America? So this guy is telling me they went to another country, And came back home at 8 sharp? How? Did they have a zipline or something? But really now that I think about I think that I haven't done anything special for them, What have I done? Helped mom in the kitchen? Helped her in the backyard? Helped dad in the garage? Helped them unload the groceries?  

Anyone can do that. It's easy, but what's not easy to give up you're own life for someone else's. Who knows? That person could backstab you. Even me. I could have backstab my parent's but they risked there life for me. They were always behind my back, Ready to kill that one person who made me cry. They've done everything in their power to help me, Why? Because I was weak I couldn't help myself. I was so weak that I couldn't fight my own battles so mom and did did it for me . And it costed  them there

Life!

Next Time on The Nerd's Mission:

"Listen here princess, Us bad boy's may hate girl's and we may use our charms to "Lure" you girls in. But I care about you. Other boy's Don't care about you. Which is good Because only I should care about you" I had to select my words carefully.

Slowly I backed away while saying my last final word's that may or may not change our relationship, While slowly backing away I said: "You're mine And I don't care if you like another boy you. Are. Mine" And with that I left while smirking.

Ok so some of you might hate me for the last sentence but uh yeah. Just to let you know Yes he is possessive over Avery. What will Avery say? will she do anything? What will happen next?

follow me on insta

Its.Rayyanaxx! I will be the first one if you search the whole thing. (if you scroll through the pics and you find a girl wearing a hijab then that is me) and a bag and a drink from McDonalds that is also me hope you find me!