Prologue

"Grab me the file will you Audrey?" Audrey nodded and went to grab the file Avery requested, "Jenna! Emily! where are you?" She called her twin girls. She heard no noise so she got up and went to the place she made for them 'Je-AHHHH" She screamed when Asher, Jenna and Emily jumped out of there hiding place. They all laughed and Avery scowled "Very funny, I swear Asher they got this trait from you"

Asher stopped laughing and kissed Avery. "EWWW" The girls said and ran of. "Whoa there girls" Audrey said laughing. "Here ya are" Avery grabbed the files from Audrey's hands "Thank you, why cant everyone be like you?" Audrey laughed "Dad always did say i'm one of a kind" Someone put an arm around Audrey's shoulder "That's why I love you" It was her fiancé Ben. Andrew came and glared and Ben's arm. Ben smirked and pulled his arm away from her.

"This mission is very secretive you know" Andrew said mostly to Ben. Audrey rolled her eyes "Dad, ben can handle it" Andrew scoffed "Yeah, like last time?" Everyone flinched. Ben, was put on guard duty but apparently his "Jam" came on so he had to dance. Thus.... It was another escape route.

"Look, i'm sorry" Audrey rubbed his arm "It's ok Ben we all make mistakes" Audrey said and ben smiled. "Gross" Andrew whispered. "Andrew, can you help me?" Tina was lifting some pretty heavy boxes. Andrew immediately went to her side "Tina! what did we say? No living heavy things it could affect the baby"

That's right. To make it more clear Avery wrote down the family's

Asher+Avery= Jenna and Emily

Audrey+Ben=Fiancé's

Tina+Andrew=New Baby

After looking at the issue Andrew thought about how everyone lived with parent's so why couldn't his daughter? Andrew and Tina went on a few dates got married and were now expecting. Even though no one told the truth about Isabella, Audrey couldn't care less. She loved Tina.

Now looking at everyone so happily Avery wondered How did everything end up like this?

Well it started with 

The Nerd's Mission