Ch. 8

Hey guys sorry I was away for a while. But I'm  back ok let's go! Also the pic above is Tobias. The boy and girls pick will be in the next chapter 

Asher's P.O.V

Ok but really though who hired her? She noticed me and came up to me. Oh and let's not forget she was swinging her hips. Can't forget that. She looked me up and down for a sec, "Yo chipmunk you this Asher reed I'm supposed to babysit?"

Ok hold up did she just call me a chipmunk? No. she. did. not! "Yo honey you that shit ass I'm supposed to knock out?" she smirked "Feisty. I like that." 

I shuddered. So is this what they mean when they say "my nightmares came true"? I feel bad for them. "Ay chipmunk stop looking at my ass and follow me" She tuned around.

Me? looking at her ASS? does she even have one?.... I don't want to know. I followed her until we came to a room with a heck a lot of mirrors. Why? And in the middle of it all is my girl.

Avery's P.O.V (before Asher came)

I followed this weird boy. Who was he? And what is this place? "um excuse me uh where am I?" he turned around almost making me collide into his back. "Sweetie did you check before you drove here?" ok I may or may not have. "uh of course I did" he looked me up and down. "sure you did" 

I was about to open my mouth when he said "My name is Ander."  Ander? fun name. "why don't you ask for my shoe size to?" Geez. Who stole his food? We soon arrived at a room filled with mirrors. Who needs this many mirrors? Yes people say us girl's need mirrors 24/7 but still no girl has ever need THIS much mirrors. Not even me. "why-" I began but Ander cut me of "she's here"
then I heard a loud booming voice "Great tell her to sit" "I can hear you, I'm not deaf" I shouted to one of the many mirrors. And sat down

"Hmmm interesting" ok is this creepy or what? then a mirror turned out to be a screen. "Hello I am Tobias" A old man in his late 30's came up onto the screen. "uh hi" he looked at me. And I stared back at him.  We were both staring at each other for a few minutes  until Tobias cleared his throat. "hi" is all you have to say?" 

I shrugged my shoulders "you know what to do. This is you're company." he game me a what-the-heck face "really Avery?" I jumped up "How do you know me? Bill and Janis? Are you the FBI or something?" Ander came to me and pushed me down "Sit" and went back to where ever he went. "calm down Avery I will explain everything" 

Here we go.

There we go. 

Rayyana  💖