Ch.4

Asher's P.O.V

That girl was on my mind. Not only because I feel like it was HER. But because she didn't swoon over me like I thought she would. Wait. HOLY SHIT. Am I losing my looks??? I found a girl. Ain't pretty like her. Wait what? Any who she turned around and I winked at her while saying "hey Baby" she swooned over and almost fell over. Nope still got my looks. Then why? Only she could resist my looks. Ok fine I guess other girl's can to. But mostly they can't.

I check my watch. 10 minutes till class ends. Might as well go. I slam the door open "Ay guy's miss me?" as I looked over I felt happy. Girl's swooning, boys glaring while there girlfriend's are already planning the breakup speech. I kid you not. I was looking around until I spotted a familiar pair of eye's. Brown eye's. "Well Mr.. reed What a nice surprise. and where were you?" I shrugged. "Who ever make's coffee in the teacher's lounge you need to change that person it tastes horrible" I was being honest. It tasted like cardboard.

Not like I know how it tastes like... "Well then please do not say that about me." she said. She makes the coffee? "uh ok" she shrugged "Already we have" RING "0 minute's till class end's have a nice day everyone" I flew out of the classroom. That class is so hard. Not like I actually go to that class. 

Avery's P.O.V

That guy is weird. But I still can't shake that feeling that I know him. I mean something more then Asher reed the playboy. Like I know him from the ... past. I stop short when I notice I'm at science class. Now this class I love and this teacher would never forget my name. Mr. Sunshine. This guy is adored by everyone here. After His parent's died he was going to resign but me and a bunch of student's signed a form saying that Mr. Sunshine will not go. He was so happy we threw him a huge party at the gym. That was the best day ever.

As I walked in a saw a girl next to my seat. Mia. The only girl who actually talked to me. "Avery!" I turn around "Mr. sunshine! How are you?" he looked me up and down "never mind me what about you? I haven't seen you for 5 months" he said worriedly. It reminded me so much of my dad. sigh... dad.... "I'm fine Mr. Sunshine" he gave me a nod and a small smile. "Alright if you don't understand or need a rest you tell me and annoy the looks and talk that student's say about you're parent's. I am sorry about that" I give him a small nod back

The last thing I need is pity. Half of these student's say "I'm sorry for you're loss" like they know what it's like to lose there parent's. I said my goodbye and head to my seat. mia looks even hotter then before. Puberty? must be.

(The picture is of Mia)

I sat down and her eye's grew wide. "Avery?" oh my god. FINALLY someone call's me something else then dead girl. "Mia hey" I say. She give's me the widest grin I have ever seen. "Avery! I missed you" she gave me a hug. And let me tell you it. was. AMAZING, someone was hugging me after 5 month's. I hugged her back not going to let this moment go. "I missed you to Mia" After that we talked and talked Until class began. 

After class I wanted to say sorry to her. Mostly because her parent's split up. And now she had to go back and forth between her mom's and dad's place. But she is lucky she has two home's now. While as I have myself. I'm not so sure a pet can cover my parent's up. they were the sweetest human beings on earth. "Hey Mia I'm sorry about you're mom and dad" she frowned. But then hid it with a quick small smile. "It's ok I..." it looked like she needed someone. And I decided I would be that someone for her. "Hey it's ok look on the bright side you now have 2 home's" she gave me a smile. "Thanks' Avery" and hugged me again.

Hey guys! so turn's out Avery is slowly going back to her past. Avery will soon be going to C.L.U.E don't worry!

Rayyana💜