CH.20

"Clear"

shock

"clear"

shock 

"Clear"

"Doctor, i'm afraid she may not live"

"I'm sorry she may not live"

Those words were enough to break him down. His Avery was in there...His Avery

Tina took his arm and cried with him "Asher" she stopped when Asher got up and left the room. He walked in the garden and looked at the flowers he remembered Avery saying "I love roses, I really hope the man I love gives me roses every single day" He picked one up and smiled but then frowned.

He threw it on the ground. What was the point of keeping it if she wouldn't be around to receive it?After walking around a few more minutes looking at all the roses he cried and yelled.

'WHY? WHY GOD DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS? YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BRING US HAPPINESS AND JOY, NOT PAIN" He knelt down and cried into the dirt. His tears got mixed into the soil. He dug his hands into the earth not giving a shit anymore. People around him gave him pity looks.

"ASHER, SHE'S AWAKE" That was it, without thinking Asher ran right into the doctor. 'Where is she?" The doctor pointed to her room. Asher ran inside and there she was. The light to his darkness, the sun, the moon, his last breath of air.

He ingulfed her into his arms and kissed her. "Oh dear lord" Tina said but this time with tears. After a deep and heated kiss Asher scolded her.

"Avery what was the point in that? Huh I almost lost you! don't ever do that again you hear me?" She laughed and said "Yes mom" Asher smirked "Not mom, Daddy"

Avery blushed and hit his arm. He laughed and they all shared a hug.

"Wait, Andrew? what happened to him?" Asher and Tina looked at each other. They forgot all about him. 'I'm right here" Andrew's eyes were puff red and he was smiling? "Why are you smiling?"

A nurse came in holding a little baby girl. "Andrew?" He smiled ad the nurse put the baby in his arms. "Isabella is no more but this one survived some how" He cried with joy looking at the little bundle of joy. Everyone surrounded him and said "Awww".

"Andrew, can you take care of her alone?" Andrew winced when she moved. "It's going to be hard but I can manage" Avery smiled "If you ever need help, just call us" Andrew looked up 'Even after everything I did?" Everyone nodded and toghether they cried and did a little group hug.

"What are you going to call her?" Andrew looked down at the girl in his arms. Now, she was his only.

"Her name?" He looked deeply at her prettiness and finally he said

"Audrey"