Ch. 6

Avery's P.O.V

I was deep in thought when I heard a ping. I had a message. I wonder who it was. Then I remembered that Mia gave her phone number. She must have texted me. I opened the message only it didn't sound like a message Mia would send. The Message said "Hello? Is this Avery Winter's number?" I texted back "yes who is this?" The message sender was quick to reply "hello I am Tobias please come to this address" I was about to text no when the next message sent my blood cold. "It's about you're parents"

Asher's P.O.V

I can't believe she's back, my Avery is back and I'm so happy! But the problem is she hate's me. My first impression with her wasn't that good. But did she recognize me? I really hope she did. I was thinking when I saw someone in the park. Avery. Wow. I waved to her but she was looking at her phone worriedly and then she rushed into her car and took of. I wanted to follow her but my car was back at school sense I just wanted to take a short walk and then go back I was going to start cussing. When my phone beeped. My mom texted me "when are you coming back? we need to talk". What did I do this time?

I ran to my car back at school and drove home. My parents were looking at the clock. But what you couldn't miss was the huge smiles on there faces. Wait smiles? the last they smiled was... 1457. No joke. Was I in the right house? "who are you and what have you done to my parents? my parents have never smiled when Asher is involved in something" I said walking into the house. my mom smiled "Hello to you to Asher now sit down." 

"k before we start no I am not dating anyone, and No I am not going to get married" My mom suggested that I get married if I didn't want a girlfriend. Can you believe that? a high school student getting married. But I can't blame her. My gpa in school is high and if anyone need's a tutor teacher's say one word "Asher" I could land a decent job and land pretty sweet chicks. But still. "Oh don't worry about that honey check this out" My mom handed me her phone with a text message. my dad sat down next to my mom and he was acting as though he was watching a football match. Exited and happy. Too happy.

The message said: Hello. I am Tobias. I work at a place called C.L.U.E Surely you must have heard it. And you also must know Bill and Janis. And you must also know there daughter Avery. Well congratulations Mr. And Mss. Winter's recommend Asher to join there daughter Avery in C.L.U.E Avery is on her way as we speak. I would like them both to attend as we will speak about the rules and such important skills. I need you to write me back a.s.a.p. thank you. (P.S please delete this message after you have read this)  

I focused on the Avery part. They want me to join Avery on a spy mission? What could it be about? But I'm not leaving her alone on this. And her new partner might be a boy. Yeah I'm joining. "Now look son before-" my dad started "Great yeah I'll join" "Now son this will be a great op- wait did you just say yes?" I leaned back "yeah I'll go" My parents exchanged a few glances "ok uh well Asher I think you should be heading there have... fun? and text us when you arrive." my mom said.

Ok pretty sure they were about to check my forehead. You see my last job... Took a big turn. Ok so I got in a argument. This customer was talking about how Justin Bieber was so hot and cool and I just had to protest. I mean that guy? He looked like a hippo and a monkey had a baby.  I told her how she was living in the stone age and that she was blind.... Turns out she actually was... She then reported to sue our company. And then I got fired. my mom heard this and she was angry and my father just said "How did you not see she was blind?" I don't know to this day.

I followed the map this Tobias person sent me. Creepy building? check. Avery's car? check. Old woman who is acting like she's a teen wearing a whole load of leather and black makeup and might even own a motorcycle and a bat? check 

This is the best job ever ain't it?