Ch.15

"Tina I want you to get me a file about the Rose Gang and all the information you have, Andrew I need you get samples of Tobias's blood and I want you to Analyze the body look for clues, Asher come with me"

It was up to Avery now to take care of C.L.U.E and she was going to handle it like a boss. "Here you are" Tina said and gave her a huge file, "Wow" Clearly C.L.U.E had done some research as well. 'Tina can you go and help Andrew Analyze the body?" Nodding Tina ran to the body.

"Well, look at you"  Asher said smirking Avery rolled her eyes and put the file down in Tobias's office. "Alright, let's start with the basics shall we? What do we know?"

CLUES:

-Rose Gang and C.L.U.E are rivals

-Tobias was engaged to Isabella

-Isabella was pregnant but because of an accident the baby was no more, Tobias got into depression and left the house at 12 pm, Isabella took the car and went to her friend Sydney's house only to remember that she had a roommate. Looking inside she saw Tobias and the roommate toghether. Isabella has no idea who the roommate is thus blaming Avery for it.

-Tobias's body was found by both Tina and Andrew who claimed were no where near Tobias

-He was last seen in his office

-The blood stain was only found around the body the rest was clean

END OF CLUES (If I missed anything put them down)

"That's all we know so far" now looking at the clues Avery saw there weren't that many. "Wait, didn't Tina and Andrew say they were talking about stuff?" He was right, what were they talking about? Avery opened the Rose Gang folder and scanned through it. Andrew came running holding bags "Here you are, there are some blood samples in there as well as a few pieces of hair I found lying around"

Avery took the bags and put them in her pockets, "Anything else?" Avery nodded and pointed to something in the file "Can you elaborate on this?" Andrew nodded "As you know Tobias was wasted that night, he had no idea what was going on or who he was with. After waking up in Sydney's home he noticed the roommate was gone, and I mean EVERYTHING was gone she just packed and left. After Sydney came back she said she didn't remember. We noticed that someone had put some drug in her coffee, A drug that makes you forget some stuff,

She even had forgot her name for a second. Tobias went through the Rose Gang file and thought  it through. According to some people the leader is a female and some say it's a male. Of course today's society is saying that it's male because there is absolutely no way a female could lead such a powerful gang. Tobias was after a few moment's certain that the leader is a female, he never told us though just said he trusted his guts. Me and Tina think that the woman Tobias claim is the leader is also the cheater."     

Why had Tobias thought that the leader was a female? Could he have remembered something that night? What accident had occurred that a baby was lost? So many questions were flooded in Avery's head. Including the one: Who killed her parents?

Tina came running in "Avery! look" Tina handed Avery her phone, it was an Article. "Tina, I don't have time to read a boring... Article"

After reading the article she smirked "Guys, I think I know what to do"