Ch. 9

Avery's P.O.V (Before Asher)

Here we go. Time to find out what the heck my parent's were doing, Tobias looked everywhere but me I guess he is hesitant to tell me about C.L.U.E But if he knows about my parent's more then I do, which I'm sure he does then this could be my chance to find out. At the start when it was the first day without my parent's  I thought about the possibility that they could still be alive, But I was never good at solving mystery's. But this one I HAVE to find out.

"Ok so you know me, Ander, And C.L.U.E. But are you sure you don't know what C.L.U.E is about? I mean C.L.U.E is everywhere in the news." 

Ok so I may have heard the name. But I never had interest about it. I had my parent's with me at the time and that was all that mattered to me. After my parent's died I didn't want to listen to the news. Which I loved to do back in the old day's. 

"I may have heard it in the news once, But I didn't find in that interesting... Not that it isn't" I bit my lip. This was not the way to go, Telling the leader that I don't care about there company. But if I knew my parent's worked here then I would have done some research.

Tobias sighed. "Alright well C.L.U.E is a very exclusive spy group, It is very hard to work here, let alone get a job here, Bill was the first one to join and we go way back The head board wanted to make you're father next leader sense I am getting to "old" apparently. But I don't look a day over 90! am I right?"

I wasn't sure but I could see disgust on his face when he talked about my father being next in line. He didn't look to happy to be almost fired. And to me that sounded like a motive. 

MOTIVE: a reason for doing something, especially one that is hidden or not obvious.

"so in other word's fired?" Tobias thought about it for a second before saying "Yes I guess you could say that" That- in my case sounded like a really strong motive to kill someone. But why would Tobias do that? Like he said, My father and him go way back. But people often do kill someone. And my father used to tell me that there's more that meet's the eye. Right know Tobias is a 

Suspect!

What do you think? Do you think Tobias could have killed Bill? Do you think she's judging Tobias? I mean they only met about 15 seconds ago.

Rayyana💜