Ch. 17

"I love your dress" A woman said with a fake smile to Avery "Thank you" The woman left to go stand beside another woman to gossip about her dress. Avery scoffed until she heard static "Everyone there?" Avery took out her phone and pretended to be on it, 'Yeah" more static "Who's going?" 

"Me, Me, Me" Avery heard 3 ME's one of them was her's but one was missing, "wait where is Asher?" Suddenly they heard a voice "I'm in" Asher? "Asher! get back" "No way! Avery you were right they are packed with security" Everywhere Asher turned there were ripped men. "Maybe Avery will like me if i'm ripped" Not the time Asher! 'Hey, you where are you going?" Asher turned around to see a guard there. "Hi, can you tell me where the bathrooms are?" "No" No? "What do you mean?" 

"The leader has requested that no one use anything" Huh? Asher didn't know what to do until he had an idea "Hey, big boy you wanna go grab something?" The guard flinched "No" this wasn't working. Asher moved closer and started playing with the Man's beard "Come on big boy I know you wanna taste of" Asher pulled his shirt to his face "This" Asher said pointing to himself. The guard looked around and said "Fine, but just a quickie" Avery facepalmed herself and blushed, Is this really what this leads to? Asher pulled the man into a room and just as his disgusting lips met Asher's he kneed him.

Asher pounced on the man and ripped his shirt then biting his arm he head locked him. Then with one final twist he broke his neck. "Come on guys" Avery smiled, wow this boy wasn't really that dumb. Avery, Andrew, And Tina changed into spy outfits (Yes, I know cheesy). Running up the stairs they stopped when they saw Asher huddled between men.

 Running up the stairs they stopped when they saw Asher huddled between men

Avery signaled Tina and Andrew to get ready. The men didn't notice them yet and thus the fight began. Blow by blow the men all fell down. Avery was blocking a punch when she heard a grunt, she turned to see Tina clutching her stomach. "TINA" She punched the man sending him flying and landed next to Tina "TINA, Are you ok?" Asher and Andrew noticed the scene and handled  the last remaining guys. Avery quickly took the first aid kit she brought with her and cleaned Tina's wound. "A knife wound?" Did one of the guys have a knife on them?

"STOP" Avery looked down to see a knife under her chin. Who was this person?. They knelt beside her ear and whispered "Hello, Avery Winter's" Avery had heard that voice before. But where? 'LET HER GO" Asher yelled. The person laughed, "Oh, lover boy don't you know?"

"Once you're on Rose Gang property, you must pay the price"

Hey! Uh yes I know I said that they would be flying to America to stop some druggies or something can you just pretend they went stopped the druggies and are now here? You can? THANK YOU!!!!!!