Chapter 17

THE NEXT morning, Pocahontas woke up bright and early

THE NEXT morning, Pocahontas woke up bright and early. She had to go outside and see nature. She just had to. Bucharest was super pretty.

Bucky was sitting on a chair at the table with a journal, writing his memory down after having dreamed of it this morning. It wasn't a bad memory, it was one of the good ones. In his memory was an asthmatic small blonde kid that seems to get into trouble a lot, but by no means was he a troublemaker, its just trouble tends to find him. Bucky takes a break after he finished writing his memory when he hears movement.

Pocahontas flew out the window, and because Nature was her home and pretty had unlimited powers. Since nature was always around her, she could make invisible to the eye. Bucky had just turned and saw something. He thought his mind was playing tricks on him, but it looked like a person was flying.

She made sure no one was around, because if anyone found about who she was; she'd become a science experiment.
She landed in a big, empty park on one knee. With the stroke of her hand, tons of flowers bloomed on the field.

Bucky decided on taking a walk. He left the apartment and went to the ground level, making sure to not draw attention to himself as he made his way around the streets until he reached the edge. Pocahontas ran around the field, not tired at all, singing her favorite song. The field was now full of daises.

Bucky could hear singing in the distance, so he followed it. Whoever it was, their voice is melodious and almost entrancing.

"You can paint with all the colors of the wind" she sang, while making tiny tornadoes in the air. They didn't affect anything, in a bad way.

Bucky was close now, so he hid behind a tree and watched with wide eyes as a familiar raven-haired woman danced in the field of daisies, barely visible tornadoes swayed. He could hardly believe his own eyes. His neighbor was influencing her environment somehow. He couldn't help but stare in awe.
Pocahontas continued what she was doing, but stopped singing and dancing. She sprung a tree into the ground just by thinking about it. By waving her hand, she cleared the clouds in the sky.

Bucky had jerked back and fell with a thud when that tree gave way, surprised that it happened. 

"Oh, shit." Pocahontas said, running towards Bucky.
She wasn't sure if he saw anything. But she was now ready to run and leave if it came to that.

He saw her coming towards him and was afraid she might attack him for spying on her.  She helped him get up, and she tried to act as if she wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary. He tensed at first, but relaxed when he saw she wasn't going to hurt him. He was going to say something, but stopped when he realized she was holding his hand. Not his flesh one, his metal bionic one. Bucky still had gloves on, thankfully, but if someone were to feel it just by grabbing it, they'd be able to tell the difference between a real flesh and blood, and a prosthetic limb.