Chapter 19

POCAHONTAS HAD taken a shower, and wore her robe; watching TV in her living room

POCAHONTAS HAD taken a shower, and wore her robe; watching TV in her living room. She was very tired from fending off Hazard. She did have a couple burns but she was okay, above all. There was a knock on her door and she got up to answer.

She opened the door, and Bucky was in sight. She smiled at him, her bright blue eyes meeting his.

He was refreshed and had changed into a set of clean clothes before he came over. He wanted to make sure she was okay after what happened.

"Hi."

"Hello. Come in." She said, stepping out of the way so he could enter her home.

She closed the door after he came in and looked around the room. It was decorated nicely with a touch of her own style. "The place looks nice."

"Thanks. Do you want anything?" She asked him.

"I'm good for now. Thanks." He said, smiling appreciatively. "Are you okay?" He asked, concern showing in his eyes.

"Very much so. I'm great." She replied and Bucky didn't believe her by the look on his face he was making. He took a step towards her, looking at her neck and décolleté. It was bruised because of Hazard grabbing her neck.

He frowned, "I wish I'd warned you sooner." He gingerly touched the bruise that was thankfully healing, luckily it hadn't been burnt or she would've felt the same pain he felt not too long ago.

"It's fine." She said. "Wait here while I change."

He nodded and sat down on the couch while he waited. Pocahontas went to change into sleep lounge clothing which consisted of some shorts and a tank top. She walked back into the living room area and sat down.

Bucky had taken off his jacket and gloves at this point, he knew he didn't need to hide his arm from her, she wasn't afraid of it. And that made him feel less ashamed, and more happy that he could be open with her. But he still had to hide it from the public when leaving the apartment.

Since her legs and arms were showing, he noticed some scars and marks on her body. She also had a red tattoo on her right arm (like the movie lol).

He made a mental note to ask about those later and said, "That girl we fought. Hazard." He started out.

"Yeah what about her?" She asked, flipping through channels.

"I told you that I taught her everything she knows."

"Yeah. And?"