Chapter 20

A FEW days later, Pocahontas was just walking around her apartment, cleaning and organizing

A FEW days later, Pocahontas was just walking around her apartment, cleaning and organizing. The OCD in her kept telling her that things had to be orderly, like she does with nature, the same must be in her own home. She heard a knock on the door and checked her phone before opening the door.

Pocahontas rolled her eyes, seeing who was in front of her.
"What do you want, Hazard? I will kick your ass again."

"I have a name you know, it's Cynthia Hendricks." The British woman replied, stepping into Pocahontas' home and the Native girl immediately started a fight.

Hazard threw a series of kicks and punches. Pocahontas dodged or blocked most of them, but missed the last one as Hazard kicked her in the middle, and grabbed her hair. Tossing her into one of the pieces of furniture. Pocahontas got back up and roundhouse kicked Hazard, who ducked in time and threw a punch, which was blocked and got punched. Hazard staggered back a few steps, but regained her footing. Pocahontas didn't care about her house at this point. She wanted this woman out of her sight and life. She picked up her couch and threw it at Hazard.

Hazard ducked and the couch crashed behind her, she tripped Pocahontas with a swing of her leg, got up and grabbed a chair, raised it up and brought it down to whack the raven-haired warrior. Who dodged out of the way as the chair broke into pieces, then lunged forward with a right hook. Hazard stumbled and bumped into the counter, touching her jaw with fiery determination in her eyes.

"Is that all you got, Princess?" Hazard taunted.

Pocahontas scowled, "I don't want to have to kill you."

The brunette assassin smirked, "All the more easier."

Cynthia charged, catching the warrioress off guard as she got tackled to the ground so Hazard was on top of her. Pocahontas turned the tables and reversed the position, so now she was on top. She was about to make the final blow to knock Hazard out, but stopped herself at the last minute when she sees something. Pocahontas frowns, if she wasn't paying attention she would've missed it entirely because it was almost hidden well. An emotion that was so mixed with rage and hate, she could've mistaken it for something else. It was.............. Fear. Pocahontas didn't understand, but it made her hesitate.

Hazard sees this opportunity and managed to knock her away before landing a quick blow to Pocahontas in the head, knocking her out cold. Hazard picked her up and carried her on her shoulder before leaving the apartment.

~

Bucky has finally found a stable job to pay his bills and hopefully spoil a friend of his. He walked back to his apartment building. But before he went to his home, he knocked on the door of Pocahontas. Once he realized no one was there, he opened the door. It wasn't locked. All he could see was a mess. Her home was completely trash now.

Pocahontas was in a dark room, only with one lightbulb above her dimly glowing. She was tied up to a chair, with ropes dipped in acid.

"You're awake." Said a familiar voice from the darkness. "Sorry about the ropes, but I needed to keep you from breaking out."